Brown Spotting on day AF is due?!?!

LizBeth89

Reaction score
Ok so according to my cycle and cm I o'd on sept 17th I had bad cramping and back aches like my period on 8DPO then I started getting nauseous around the same time every night. Smells would make it worse. I threw up twice from smelling something. Once I was in target and the person in line nest to me was buying candy corn the smell was so sweet I lost my lunch and then another time I was walking down the medicine aisle and caught a wiff of menthol and had to run to the bathroom. I have had horrible heart burn and constipation. Boobs fuller and itchy. I started getting dizzy in the morning and blacked out yesterday morning oct 1st so I went to the doctor after that to have my blood drawn for HCG levels they said it sounded like I was pregnant and told me to go ahead and get prenatal vitamins just in case. This morning I wake up and AF is due but there is no blood HOWEVER there is a light brown discharge when I wipe. I cramped a little this morning but nothing like usual the first day of my period is always the worst flow and pain wise. It only comes out sometimes when I wipe. I'm so confused and have no idea what to think. Is this AF being tricky and extra evil or old implantation blood making its way out. Any one else have this happen?!? I have taken 23 test at 10dpo 11 dpo and 13dpo all negative. W ould appreciate some feed back from my TTC sisters Im dying here

It could be AF being naughty and starting as brown cm, but could also be late implantation bleeding, see if it comes full flow if not test again in a few days

Brown blood is old blood. Your cervix is probably closing up tight (if you are pregnant) and a little bit of old blood is making its way down.
Brown spotting during pregnancy is usually no cause for alarm. Obviously, if you aren't pregnant, this could be a slow starting AF. Have you taken an HPT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->