Brown spotting

kaelysmom

Reaction score
So I am about 6 weeks pregnant and I had a miscarriage right before this pregnancy so Im aliitle nervous. I've been having a little bit of brown spotting when I wipe. Im just wondering if anybody has had anything similar and if I should be worried?

I am in the same boat, 6+5 and brown blood turned to pink today but has now stopped... At what point did you miscarry and how did it show for you? Fingers crossed this one sticks for you xx

I also had some brown spotting between 5.5 and 6 weeks with this pregnancy. I've never had any sort of spotting with my first two pregnancies... and I was having all sorts of cramping (which I also don't remember from before), so I just knew it was over. However, the spotting stopped and at 11 weeks I saw a healthy baby at my ultrasound. I'm almost 15 weeks now and everything looks good. Spotting can be very normal for some women. I really didn't believe it until it happened to me, though. I hope that it turns out the same for you. :hugs:

The last time I had some cramping in my back and legs the day before and then I woke up at 6 am in horrible pain and had soaked through my clothes. I was almost 8 weeks.

I'm so sorry. That's awful. :(

I really hope this turns out to be nothing for you. :hugs:

I haven't had any cramping at all this time so hopefully Thats a good sign

At 6+1 i had red bleed followed by brown and I have cervical erosion x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel