Brown sticky discharge 9 days before expected period, could I be pregnant?

aggiegirl

Reaction score
I am very concerned and curious if I could be pregnant can anyone help me?? I had sex on June 8th (my last day of ovulation was having regular discharge knowing I was ovulating) and I am suppose to start my period in 9 days and today is June 12th. Today I started experiencing a brown sticky discharge when I went to the restroom, it isn't heavy at all just a little bit. I hadn't taken my birth control since June 7th as well. I have been pregnant before with a miscarriage and I had implantation bleeding, my question is, could I be pregnant?

Hi. I'm not sure which BC you're on, but if you stopped taking it on June 7th, then perhaps the discharge you're describing is your period?

Hi. I'm not sure which BC you're on, but if you stopped taking it on June 7th, then perhaps the discharge you're describing is your period?

I am in tri sprintee, and I'm getting cramps and bleeding a little, been on the BC for a while now and on my BC and off I have VERY heavy periods that are regular, this isn't even enough to get on a pad (sorry for tmi) I'm just very confused. And if it is my period could their be a chance I could be pregnant in that short amount of time??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->