brown tacky bleeding :\

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
af was ment to come cd30 but today at cd33 this afternoon I had bright red blood when I wiped so I thought I was out
but I looked again at the pad I put on and its not heavy as normal,its dark brown and looks tacky...also no cramping which is not normal for me.

confused...do I count this as af still???

If in doubt, POAS! Could be late implantation, but IB is usually so scarce that people don't notice it...

POAS just in case, but if there is enough to fill a pad sounds like AF. Sorry, Good luck though

well I defiantly have not filled a pad,just checked and its still the same as before so just a little bit.
feels really dry and sticky sort of feeling. still no cramps,feel fine in myself.
if no changes then ill be testing wednesday.

I was told the first day of your cycle is the day you have red flow. I would NOT consider this your cycle yet. It could very well be implantation spotting. GOOD LUCK!!

thanks :) its still the same today,very dark brown (looks nearly black )and yukky looking but theres less now to the point where 1 pad will last all day! but I just change it anyway every few hours to feel clean.

testing wednesday but trying not to get my hopes up

I had implantation spotting for 5 days with my 4th pregnancy and it was brown in color and sorta heavy to the point I pretty much thought my period had came. At times it was very dark. I believe some of it was a little pinkish-red as well. I only tested with my last digital just to get it out of my mind so the day I stopped spotting was the day I tested positive on the digital. The spotting began at 12dpo and ended 16dpo.

I had implantation spotting for 5 days with my 4th pregnancy and it was brown in color and sorta heavy to the point I pretty much thought my period had came. At times it was very dark. I believe some of it was a little pinkish-red as well. I only tested with my last digital just to get it out of my mind so the day I stopped spotting was the day I tested positive on the digital. The spotting began at 12dpo and ended 16dpo.

sounds promising but still not getting my hopes up :)
I not be too gutted if it is a bfn as im only in 3rd month of trying, my daughter took 7months. but like u said ill be testing tomorrow just to get it out my mind. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->