Bruised Clitoris/Urethra?

I'm soooooooooo glad I found this thread - I have the same and I had a catheter too. I was fine up until 3 days ago (1 week pp) and then it started to feel really bruised. I have a 2nd degree tear and at 1st thought it was that, but now I realise it's higher up and is so painful when I stand or walk. I feel like it'll never go away :(

im the same. i can go a day with no pain whatsoever then the next its back bad!! Its like when im weeing everything squeezes tightly as if its trying to protect itself, feels really bruised n my clit (eugh sorry hate that word lol) feels really grazed...we've tried but failed at sex too dunno if this is why...it was just too painful despite half a tube of lube :( i didnt think that 6 weeks pp it should still hurt so im going to docs on mon to get examined :( x

Does anyone also feel like something down there is going to explode/goes in to a spasm when you cough?

It's horrible!! Brooke you described it so well!! The feeling like everythings squeezing together. I wish it would go!
It's the only thing that's putting me off DTD as im too scared it's gunna make things a lot worse.
I have my 6 week check in about 2 weeks so i'll bring it up then. I assume we get examined lol! xxx

I was in agony with after ds's birth as he was a forceps delivery, I had torn before they got to me (kept telling me I didn't need to push but body started doing it naturally!), and then ended up with an episi too just for the bargain!.........it didn't occur to me until a couple of weeks later when the mw explained I would have had a lot of INSIDE brusing iykwim? p.s I also had the cathetor (sp?) in after the birth so had been well and truly battered! :haha:

I was also petrified to go near Dh in that department, he was definately more keen than I was and don't think I let the poor guy come near me for about 4months!

hope all you ladies recover quickly anway.

fairydreams :flower:

i spoke to my gp and he said that it was normal to have this pain after a cathater esp if they werent very gentle...he told me that my whole "area" had been punished so i had to be patient and let it heal in its own time...apparently being anaemic doesnt help x

ps me n hubby FINALLY dtd!! lol i was terrified to do it too incase it really hurt my clitiros but to be honest it just made it really senstive....awesome!!! :p lol xx

I had that after my catheter, it did go after about 2 weeks :) xxx

I have this feeling too...Brooke described it so well! :)..For me its only really uncomftable when going for a wee...the squezzing feeling is dead right!...Also when i poo lol!...And only occasionally when i cough does it hurt!...I feel like its never going to end..but i did not have a catheter?? conffused!...Hopefully it wil pass it has been 7 weeks now!.xx

Does anyone also feel like something down there is going to explode/goes in to a spasm when you cough?

I have this feeling too...Brooke described it so well! ..For me its only really uncomftable when going for a wee...the squezzing feeling is dead right!...Also when i poo lol!...And only occasionally when i cough does it hurt!...I feel like its never going to end..but i did not have a catheter?? conffused!...Hopefully it wil pass it has been 7 weeks now!.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->