Bruised rib :(

Seity

Mom to Gabriel and Samuel
Reaction score
Owwww - Seriously ouch! I've been coughing so much from this darn cold that I think I bruised a rib. Now every time I cough or breath too deep or move the wrong way or blow my nose it hurts so much. Just a good thing my baby isn't anywhere near the ribs yet or I'd have to worry about him kicking too. Thank heavens I seem to be getting over this cold and not coughing as much. :cry:
Sorry for the rant, but its just sooo painful at times.

:hugs::hugs:

Aww hun, i'm sorry. I know how you feel. A few weeks back i had a terrible cold and cough. When i went for my routine midwife appt she examined me and said i was quite inflamed up top, by my ribs, what was making it worse was the baby was putting pressure on my lungs. She said I could get something from the chemist (can't remember what it was sorry) but when I went they wouldn't give me anything without a prescription. Maybe ask your midwife if you continue to feel really ill. Hope you feel better soon. xx

heya ive got bruised ribs too. I went to the docs and they suggested paracetamol and rest - not exactly inspiring advice but it has helped my ribs if not my bank ballance xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->