Bs Christmas Journal

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
I thought this would be as good a place as any to keep all my ideas seeing as us creeps like to have something to read when we get five mins :haha:

I have my Three boys to buy for who are 9, 6 and 4 I'm struggling with the older two the most. They already all have decent bikes, stunt scooters, 9 yr old just got a £160 skateboard for his birthday :dohh: they have a tablet each. Two Xbox ones. A Nintendo switch. Hundreds of pounds worth of Lego, everything you can imagine obviously for boys between them over the years so I'm lost! Ideas welcome

And my Mini me will be 1 at the end of November and then Christmas three weeks later so I'll be splitting her stuff between the two, I'm so excited to buy girlie toys though after so many years of boys stuff :happydance:

Plus various family and my OH

So far I've only picked up a few things for DD because it's her birthday before Christmas
I've got her a hello kitty soft stacker toy
An in the night garden interactive ball
Singing snugly upsie daisy
Singing snugly iggle piggle which I've already given to her cus I'm weak :haha:
And the Chiming tellytubbies figures

Following!
I’m also struggling for my boys (8 and almost 6) like yours they have everything! They haven’t even asked for anything lately!

Following, I have 4 children, 11 year old and 8 year old boys and boy/girl twins who will turn 3 in November, so far I have found my daughter the easiest to buy for (like you it's nice being able to buy girlie toys!) I'm finding the older boys, particularly my 8 year old difficult to buy for. So far I have bought them a Nintendo Switch with 2 games and Slush Puppy Machine and syrup flavours to share along with a load of Jurassic World figures (they still love dinosaurs). For my eldest I have bought a XL Drone, Littlebits RD D2 Droid and huge Link figure plus annual some funko Pop Vinyls etc, for my 8 year old I have bought a Roblox annual, I think most of his gifts will be around Roblox!

I have two girls and wouldn't have a clue what to buy boys ha ha.
It's all unicorns and mermaids here.

Thinking of your older boys how about one of the 8 in 1 games tables. I remember DH saying he got one to share with his brother when they were kids (takes up space though)

Following!
I’m also struggling for my boys (8 and almost 6) like yours they have everything! They haven’t even asked for anything lately!
All they keep asking me for is to keep their little sister when they're at their dads house :dohh: and then discussing how I should make them another sister to have at their dads house :haha: think he can sort that one out lol

Following, I have 4 children, 11 year old and 8 year old boys and boy/girl twins who will turn 3 in November, so far I have found my daughter the easiest to buy for (like you it's nice being able to buy girlie toys!) I'm finding the older boys, particularly my 8 year old difficult to buy for. So far I have bought them a Nintendo Switch with 2 games and Slush Puppy Machine and syrup flavours to share along with a load of Jurassic World figures (they still love dinosaurs). For my eldest I have bought a XL Drone, Littlebits RD D2 Droid and huge Link figure plus annual some funko Pop Vinyls etc, for my 8 year old I have bought a Roblox annual, I think most of his gifts will be around Roblox!
They have two switches and two Xbox ones (one each at my and ex hubbies house) so I think I will get a couple of games. The slush is machine is a good idea especially since my four year old is allergic to dairy so that would be something that they can all have the same :thumbup: thanks funko pop vinyls are on the list too they (we) already collect those and such a good stocking filler

I have two girls and wouldn't have a clue what to buy boys ha ha.
It's all unicorns and mermaids here.

Thinking of your older boys how about one of the 8 in 1 games tables. I remember DH saying he got one to share with his brother when they were kids (takes up space though)

I'm seriously loving all these unicorns and mermaids believe me :happydance::happydance: I want to get DD a wooden pram and a doll I think for her main Christmas present. I'm going to try not get into the rut I did with the boys buying them masses of everything and then it never being played with. I want her to have things she actually loves and uses especially as we live in a one bedroom flat at the moment (desperately hoping to move before Christmas) so space is an issue but They love table hockey so that's actually a good idea maybe they could have that at their dads x

So I picked up my first couple of Christmas bits today in primark!
Had to refrain and OH would only let me pick one pack of tree decs :haha: I'll definitely be going back for more though, my tree has been A Disney tree all my life, my mums always has been since I was little so I've just carried it on, the tackier the better for Christmas for me :haha:

https://i66.tinypic.com/2d8lxz.jpg

Following. I have 2 nephews (10 and 6) to buy for and I find it really difficult knowing what to get them.

They look great!
They had had Harry Potter Christmas decs too loads of nice bits in primark :thumbup:

Following. I have 2 nephews (10 and 6) to buy for and I find it really difficult knowing what to get them.

Helloo :haha: boys at that age really are so hard to buy for, someone mentioned these Lego things that you can add to your normal Lego to make machines like little motors and stuff I can't blady think of the name of them now I have it written somewhere tho they looked really decent and a reasonable price too :thumbup:

i’ll also be stalking for present ideas for OH’s two nephews who are 9! :) i might ask if they like lego :haha:

i’ll also be stalking for present ideas for OH’s two nephews who are 9! :) i might ask if they like lego :haha:

Welcome :happydance: funko pops definitely are a good idea you can get basically anything now you're sure to find one they'll like! X

So I got some good news and I should hopefully be moving house in a couple of weeks and my boys should be able to stay over a lot more so I'm going to be concentrating on staple stuff to keep at my house,

I'm thinking I'll get them all a dressing gown and a couple pairs of pjs, and slippers each (prob a primark jobby)
Some Lego, maybe a big box of generic blocks and then a small set or two each
Then some books craft stuff and board games, slime sets dare I say it, or playdoh for the younger two. I'm so excited! It's going to be even more magic if I get all moved in before Christmas, wasn't expecting to move so soon! I'll have to cut the present budgets a little but it's more than worth it!

I'll be doing their room up too so new bits and bobs for their room too should give me a decent little piles for them all.

Yay, that's great news about the house!

Good luck for moving x

Thanks guys I'm so excited it feels too good to be true I just can't wait to get the keys in my hands!

I think I'm going to get DD the asda George wooden pram just been looking at it and it's a decent price and looks solid, I'll just need to find a nice dolly for it now. Also thinking about he ikea soft fruit and veg baskets I think she'll like those. I don't think I'm going to be able to spend much. I'm desperate to buy stuff but I need every spare penny for this move right now!

brilliant news about your move :)

i love the george pram, think it looks so nice sitting about the house too if that makes sense :haha: it’s decorative :haha: are you wanting to get a soft doll or a hard one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->