BSA (Baby Sites Anonymous!)

Flutterbyex

Reaction score
Hi, My names Flutterbyex and I am addicted to browsing baby sites! :dohh:

I even go as far as adding items to my basket just to see how much everything I would like for a LO would cost:wacko:

Surely I am not the only one? Or maybe I am! :blush::shrug::haha:

I'm just so desperate to be a mummy that looking at baby stuff sort of helps me!:cry:

I do have a secret baby stash of a few unisex outfits and toys etc. But that's another story!:winkwink:

So there we go I am a self confessed loon! :happydance::happydance:

I'm Mrs. Dragonfly and I'll be a loon with you!

I'm addicted to BnB forums and I chronically browse baby stores online and look at all their products. DH takes me through the baby section of stores and we day dream of what adorable outfits our little one will have and what toys they might play with.:cloud9: hope that all this day dreaming can become a reality soon!

Lol its fun to look for, I have a whole room of baby stuff I'm just waiting to use...

I've only bought one adorable giraffe outfit set and a cloth diaper cover... other than that DH makes sure my spending is non existent for baby until we get a bfp.

I have a holdall bag and a box full of bits! But on the websites such as mothercare or mamas and papas I 'choose' what cot, pram, bedding set etc i would have for both a boy an a girl.... It's sooo crazy! Xx

This post made me chuckle! I'm exactly the same.. Obsessed and just too desperate for a LO. I don't buy baby things because I do think it temps fate however my DH has bought a few dummies which I found stashed away. Bless him! Xx

Well, I am soooo glad im not the only crazy one! haha Thanks ladies:thumbup::flower:

Well, I am soooo glad im not the only crazy one! haha Thanks ladies:thumbup::flower:

Same here! I spend so much of my time browsing baby websites its unbelievable. My pinterest boards are full of baby wish lists!

Same here! I spend so much of my time browsing baby websites its unbelievable. My pinterest boards are full of baby wish lists!

Oh my goodness, me too! My pinterest went from all wedding to nothing but baby. Some recipes too, but baby mania is happening over there:haha:

Could not sleep last night. So here I was sitting on the couch surfing baby sites for 3 hours

Oh my goodness, me too! My pinterest went from all wedding to nothing but baby. Some recipes too, but baby mania is happening over there:haha:

Same with me, some days (most days) the only category I look at is the childrens one, I even have a secret board so people don't think I am too obsessed!

Same with me, some days (most days) the only category I look at is the childrens one, I even have a secret board so people don't think I am too obsessed!

Me too, me too! Haha, I love the secret board thing so I can hide my baby craze. So many cute ideas for birthday's and already looking at school lunch ideas but there's lots of time before that!

Haha! On my Pinterest I have a board titled all things baby and child, another titled baby shower ideas and even one for a very hungry caterpillar 1st birthday party! Oh dear! Lol

I find that when I'm on the baby sites I'm more attracted to looking at things for a boy! I want a brightly coloured jungle theme and iv found everything that just perfectly fits my theme! Arghhh I want a baby now! Lol

Thanks ladies for making me feel slightly normal! So glad I'm not the only loon around! Xx

I am also guilty of a secret pinterest board, entitled "Vegan parenting", which is much fuller than my non-secret boards :D Thank you for this thread! Madness loves company, I guess...

Show me some of the bits you've been looking at ladies xx

Cot that I want - https://www.silvercrossbaby.com/furniture/dorchester/cot-bed/

Stroller - https://mutsy.nl/gben/4rider-single-spoke/

I browse stuff all the time.

I love that cot!! I would love it in white a I'm not a big fan on dark furniture but its just gorgeous!
I love the pram too! Very sleek and modern :)

I love this cot!

https://www.silvercrossbaby.com/furniture/nostalgia/sleigh-cot/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back