Bu-Bye

Cat

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a farewell to everyone as I have decided to discontinue using the site, and I dont like to just slink off without saying anything.

This has been a decision of my own, after much thinking recently. I no longer feel that bnb is the right place for me. Which is not to say anything bad of other site users or start the gossip mill running. But surfice to say Im a stong opionionated person who has quite different beliefs, lifestyle and views to a large percentage of users here, and this has at times caused conflict, that has resulted in mine and other users alienation, which as this is a support forum is unfair on anyone. But at the same time I am who I am and do not wish to tame the way I feel or speak. This forum is wonderfull and is responsible for me making some great friends, and given me lots of abvice and support, but I feel a lot of the time that although we share the mutual bond of having or wanting to have children, maybe I have very little else in common with most people here, and frequently say or do the wrong things, and feel akward.

Anyhow on to pastures new and all that, good luck to everyone and your TTCing and pregnancies. families etc.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You can't go woman because you have different opinions than others. Everyone has different opinions - stronger opinions than others in certains topics an so on. We're all different Cat.

I enjoy you on my forum & I'm gutted that stupid gossip & bitching has caused you to feel this way. Only one person was able to resolve any bad feeling amicably with you away from the forum & that shows adults can resolve such feeling shame others felt the need to dig at you & I'm really sorry to see that the result is you feeling unable to continue your part in BabyandBump.

I hope you will reconsider Cat I really do but I also understand :cry:

Aww Cat .. dont go!! Will miss you :cry:

Seems such a shame really .. but if you feel it is the right thing for you to do then that is up to you.

Would be nice to see you every now and again though .. let us know when you have had your bubs.

Take care hun, all the best.

xxx

Sorry to hear this Cat, i agree with Wobbles, you cant go just coz you have different opinions to others, its what makes us all who we are.

I hope your not going coz of our arguement, i thought/hoped we had sorted things out between us over the emails we exchanged?

If you do deicde that this is best for you then i wish you all the best with your pregnancy, not long now!! hope you have a good birthing experience.

take care

xx

Cat, don't go. I think it is important for other forum members to get a rounded veiw of life and to recognise that not everyone will agree with their point of veiw. I really value getting a range of advice and support from people with different beliefs and situations to mine. PLease stay we need allsorts to keep balance!

Cat don't be daft woman, differant opinions and parenting styles make us who we are
It is a shame if you have had conflicts with other members but that happens everywhere not just on forums

please reconsider hun

If you still feel it is the right decision please at least keep us updated now and again

xxx

Oh cat!!! :hugs:

I can understand why you feel the need to go i honestly do as i have felt the same this past week! Wanted to do the same myself but after a long chat with charl i realised that it if i did go then it wouldn't achive anything

Please reconsider, you are a valued,friendly loved member of this forum and you are thought alot of by a great many people on here who do value your opinion and advice very much!!

I honestly wish you wouldn't go and i hope that you decide to stay, as charl said this is HER forum, you haven't done anything wrong ....

Please stay ... :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

i thnk it would be silly to leave because we dont all agree all the time!

every mother does thinks there own way, its good to hear all different opinions.

Cant say anything more than what others have already said but i would also hate to see you go Cat.

2 posts have been edited above

Don't want the disagreements right now ....

:hugs: i dont think u should leave hun.
xx

Cat I hope you don't go. I share a lot of your ideas but I think there is more then enough room on here for us all. I hope you reconsider

Lol beanie you took the words outta my mouth ... Kind couldn't get me words right today!

Having a "go slow" one i reckon!

xxx

Lol beanie you took the words outta my mouth ... Kind couldn't get me words right today!

Having a "go slow" one i reckon!

xxx
hehe its not often someone says that to me :):headspin:

:hugs: Awe Cat. I really hope that you change your mind and decide to stick around BnB. Im going to mis your PeePee Dancing Stewy if you go. But really I wish that you would stay.:hugs:

Suz

Right well Balls!!!

I have decided after chatting with people today that I will continue to use the forum. I fully agree with your responses on how its good to have people of differing views and opinions and I fully support this and love nothing more than a good debate on the differnt styles of parenting or anything else for that matter. But that is all I want and mean in my comments, so if anyone does have problem vith my views its their problem and not mine, as Im not making any personal attacks on anyone, mealy expressing my own views and beliefs.

So I have now added a disclaimer to my sig!

LMFAO!!!

Lol totally in agreement with you cat!

Really REALLY glad your staying ... LOVE your disclaimer BTW!!

xxx

Good on you girl!!!!
We need to appriciate others parenting/lifestyle styles and maybe learn a bit of something from them.
I never knew anything about cloth nappies until talking to Beanie and Kina, but that doesn't mean i think disposables are the work of Satan now LOL

I might not agree with some people but i would never tell them they are wrong just put MY point across

Like you say a debate, not a free for all LOL

:happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: YEAH:happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin:

Yeah Cat...Im so glad that you and Dancing Stewy are staying. :hugs: Im glad you listened to us Chickie cause we love you!:hugs: And I love your disclaimer!:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->