Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

NavyLadybug

Mom to Magnus & Lyle
Reaction score
Just looking for buddies to talk to, chat about names with, share milestones with and discuss pregnancy symptoms with! :)

Any Jan/Feb due date is welcome!!

CURRENT BUMP BUDDIES!

NavyLadybug [Robin Leigh would be Due Jan 25th:angel:]
LightBRIGHT33 [Rylee Mae :pink:, Born Jan 28th]
AmandaBanana [Avery Paul :blue:, Born Feb 4th]
Flourish [[Lennox Lorraine Calla :pink:, Born Jan 9th]
Hopeful.89 [Barrett Elliot :blue:, born Feb 5th]
Girly123 [Due Jan 24th]
sailorsgirl [:angel:]
Anti [Team Yellow, Firefly is Due Feb 5th]
FLArmyWife [Blue Baby! :blue:,Due Feb 4th]
Linzylou [Mariah Jane:pink:,Born Jan 12th]
Nola0841 [Due Feb 14th]
Micheleb87 [Lily Jane :pink:, Born Jan 12th]
OliviaS80 [Team Green x2, Due Feb 7th]
Butter Cup [Team Yellow, Due Jan 1st]

Quick Color Guide (Based on many different forum interpretations)
Team Pink - Baby Girl
Team Blue - Baby Boy
Team Purple - Either Gender (Or one of each in the case of multiples)
Team Yellow - Gender Revealed At Birth
Team Green - You don't know if you are finding out the gender OR you are keeping it a secret

Before gender confirmation, Team Colors will be what you HOPE your bundle is, after gender is confirmed (If you are doing that) it will changed to Pink Baby or Blue Baby

I'm also due the 25th! And have a daughter who is 19 months. Sounds like we are in similar situations :) I was hoping to have people to chat with. It's hard when you are due at the end of the month to be in groups where the majority of people are due the beginning of the month. Makes you feel so far behind haha.

Here's to a healthy and happy nine months!!

I'm also due the 25th! And have a daughter who is 19 months. Sounds like we are in similar situations :) I was hoping to have people to chat with. It's hard when you are due at the end of the month to be in groups where the majority of people are due the beginning of the month. Makes you feel so far behind haha.

Here's to a healthy and happy nine months!!

Welcome!!! And wow we are! My son is only a few months older than your daughter! Now neat!! When did you get your :bfp: if you don't mind me asking :)

I got my bfp may 13th. I wasn't expecting it to be positive that early but tested because I was going out for drinks that night with friends. Glad I tested! What about you?

I actually got mine yesterday! (Was 12DPO) Luckily my Doc is amazing and squeezed me in this morning to confirm since I have a bad history of infertility and miscarriages, plus my cycles are whacked out :wacko:

I'm so glad to have a buddy already! You hoping for Team Blue or Team Pink?

Sorry I just realized you said in the first post that you found out yesterday. I found out 4-6 days before my period was due. With Dd I didn't get a pos until day after AF was due. That's great that your dr could fit you in! I've scheduled my first appt (dating scan) for June 15th. So far the only noticeable symptom has been (tmi alert) diarrhea for the last 6 days. last pregnancy the morning sickness kicked in about 6 weeks. Hoping to avoid that this time!

Good luck! Hopefully this is the sticky bean you've been waiting for :)

Since I have PCOS, my progesterone is low so I'm on a cream to help boost it so hopefully it works! The only other pregnancy I got far enough in to get a :bfp: on a Digi was my son, so for me thats a good sign! My others were CPs and I would get a super super faint pos then the next day or two get a neg, not so with this one so far! So I'm really excited!

My only symptom so far is the usual twitchy/fullness sort of feeling in my lower belly :) I had very little morning sickness with my son, only about 3-4 weeks of it before it was gone so I'm hoping its the same this time around!

Also forgot to add we are staying team yellow this time! Excited about that. I'd like another girl but I just feel like this baby will be a boy. How about you??

Glad this prengnancy is starting like your sons! Def a good sign :)

Hubby is Team Pink and I'm leaning more Team Blue again. Hubby always wanted a son and a daughter, I prefer boys though, easier to potty train! Haha

How exciting to be staying Team Yellow though!! We really want to have a gender reveal party but we live nearly 800 miles from our families as we are a military family so it likely won't happen but oh well no biggie :)

It's hard being away from family. My husband was stationed in florida when we found out we were having Dd and we made the decision to get out of the marines and move back home to be with family. He misses it though and actually is signing up to be in the Navy (reserves) this week. I miss moving but I don't know how I'd do it without my family.

If my screenname is any hint, the Navy is the branch my husband is in haha We actually just moved from FL in Jan! But yes, it can be tough without family. This pregnancy and birth will be almost entirely without family involved unfortunately.

With DS, my husband deployed to Japan 2 weeks after we found out and made it home less than 24 hours before DS was born (a full 4 weeks early!) This time however, is will be here for the entire pregnancy, birth and first months (and possibly up to a year) of the babies life.

Oh how exciting that he will be here this time!! And so lovely he made it back just in time last time!
Where in Floriday are you? We were in Tampa, my husband was stationed at the Air Force base there. We loved it because we knew it was temporary. I couldn't live in Florida forever. Part of me was so sad to give up being able to live all over the country and meet so many wonderful people. But My husband wanted to experience life as a civilian (which he hates haha) and I would never be able to establish my own career moving around all of the time. My family would be so sad now if we left with the kiddos.
When do you plan on telling people? We are going to announce to family and friends on Father's Day we think. Will prob wait until 12 weeks to announce on things like FB.

We were in Jacksonville, we just moved up to VA :) Right near Norfolk.

I'm actually headed in to my Dr again shortly today, I feel like something is off and I'm getting some pain so she's going to check my levels again and my cervix. I'm honestly terrified.

And we'll probably tell them after this appt and disclose that I either lost the baby (I hope not, I can't take it again I don't think :cry: ) or that I'm pregnant but its touch and go or if everything is fine just that I'm pregnant. I just feel like if something were to happen, I would rather my family know before it did. Just a personal preference :)

Oh no! I hope everything is ok and there's nothing to worry about :hugs:

Pregnancy is so scary!

Thank you, Drs pee test was Neg, BUT I had just peed an hour before so I'm not surprised though still worried. Got a blood test to check my levels again and everything and I get the results tomorrow

Hey there ladies!mind if I join this post?
My first appointment is June 22.
It would be earlier but Dh and I live across the country from our family and headed back for a visit between June 5 - 20th. He's navy as well!!
I just found out yesterday and confirmed it at the doctors today that I am indeed expecting!
We plan on telling family when we head home in 2 weeks. Super early,but better to tell in person than over the phone or something.

Hope to hear back and continue this exciting new journey!
Oh and this is our first and we were actively trying!

Oh and I didn't say, but if we go by my last period, it would land my due date around Jan 17th. But I think I conceived later so I think it'd be closer to the end of January :)

We are team pink,and plan to find out right away. Dh wants a girl so bad! But we'd be happy either way :D

Welcome Amanda!!! And how neat, three Navy wives! We're all super close too, you're only a weekish ahead of LiteBright and I if you go by your last period!!! How exciting! What DPO did you get your :bfp: on? :)

Hubby is Team Pink but I'm Team Blue I think, I feel like its gonna be another boy LOL

Well I hope to fit right in then!

I found out yesterday, and to be honest I don't know anything about tracking :( so I don't know the dpo. But last af April 12th,found out may 19th. It was my first cycle off bc so I feel overwhelmed with luck.
I'm glad I found you ladies who are so close in time with myself!always nice to have that support, expecially the first time through!!

If your cycles were regular and only 28 days, you may conceived April 26th and would have gotten a :bfp: on May 10th (which would have been when AF was due) BUT since you were on BC its very possible that your cycle was a little whacky and you might have conceived later and be closer to LiteBright and I :) Was your line real faint or strong? Miss AF? But at most, I would suspect your only a week or so off at most, if you even are :D

Also,a friend of mine who is 8 week ahead of me, got pregnant right off of BC and after BDing only ONCE. She's the perfect example of the addage "It only take one time" LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->