buddies?

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
LADIES!
im in need of ttc buddies:hugs:.
i have none so far and it kind of makes me sad:/
i need another person to talk to and to help me through the rough times and i thought being a member on this site would open that opportunity for me to meet others who are like me, and i have yet to find anyone who even wants to talk to me:/
so anyone in need of ttc buddies, i need one too, i will accept anyone<3
anyway so here's a little more information about myself if you are interested..
I am currently 6dpo waiting to test until oct 9th, and i am expierencing some symptoms[if you would like to know what they are just pm me, i dont want to make the thread longer then it needs to be lol xp] i have a normal 28 day cycle, ovulation normally falls around the same time every cycle, myself and dp have been ttc for alittle over a year now and im hoping this is my month for a :bfp:
baby dust for everyone C:

Hi there Abii i will be your buddy if you'll have me :flower:

These forums can be pretty tough at times with a lot of women worrying only about number 1, and rightly so i suppose but i like to help people so im a little different. :hugs:

A bit about me i have been actively ttc#1 for 2 months now, am 3dpo so on my tww and going :wacko: as im not sure we caught the egg as i was away during my fertile window :cry: but theres always next month, and still not out for this one till :witch: af shows up!

what have you been using in terms of opks, bbt etc?

Hi there Abii i will be your buddy if you'll have me :flower:

These forums can be pretty tough at times with a lot of women worrying only about number 1, and rightly so i suppose but i like to help people so im a little different. :hugs:

A bit about me i have been actively ttc#1 for 2 months now, am 3dpo so on my tww and going :wacko: as im not sure we caught the egg as i was away during my fertile window :cry: but theres always next month, and still not out for this one till :witch: af shows up!

what have you been using in terms of opks, bbt etc?

I would be more then thrilled to have you as a buddy:hugs:
i agree with that haha, i try to be helpful but it seems noone want my advise, maybe age has something to do with it, since im almost 19?:/ idk but im glad you at least were nice enough to see and view my thread:] it means alot, really, so thank you:]
oh im sorry you missed your firtle days, but i think i did too because i was away for 3 days helping my bestfriend set up his 21st birthday party and i was firtle those days:/ but i know we bd on ovulation day we did it the night before ovulation day, the day of ovulation, and a few days after ovulation lol so thats why i think my chances are so high right now, im just not trying to get my hopes all high to see a bfn you know? i did that once before and it just ripped my heart out:/
actually ive only used two packs of ovulation tests throughout the whole time of ttc, it was the clear blue digital and the first response ones, they didnt help so now ive been ttc naturally which probably is going to take alot longer lol but i just dont feel a need for a doctor to help me when im so young, you know?
anyway, so you never mentioned how long your cycles are.? and when is af suppose to show up for you?
best of wishes and lots of babysudt to my new ttc buddy:3
ill make it official right now hehe C:

I don't think age matters too much so long as you know in your heart your ready. Im 27 and Bf is 35, i just got off the pill on sept 1st when i got the :witch: so technically my first month ttc, so needless to say this 'first' cycle off bc is a looong one!

I'm currently on cd33! and since i O'd on cd28 i'm not expecting :witch: for atleast another 10 or so days! which will probably be a 43 day cycle!

Hope next month is shorter, or even better that i get my :bfp:!
Sounds like you are definately in with a chance after :sex: on all the right days!
Keep in touch...

:dust:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1314853200z0z41z14.png

My df and myself cannot be more ready than we are right now. Im almost done with my ultrasound tech degree[4 more months] and i know that if i got pregnant it would be so much more motivation to get everything done before he/she comes home:3 and df has a good paying job with good benefits. Ahh i cant wait for my sticky bean C:
Oh really? well that is cool, see the story about me and bcp is that after a year of trying and not getting any results me and df decided to put me on bcp for one month to regulate my periods and possibly boost my chances of conception so that is what we did i started the pill in June and took myself off it in July then august i had "two periods" i had the withdrawl bleed and then my actual period so i know how you feel when you said you had a long cycle, if i get af this month then im going to rechart and start temping after this next cycle[of course if af shows up again when i test in late oct/early nov?] Hopefully i could pregnant by then it would be a good birthday present for me since my bday is in nov haha:3
well goodluck hun i hope you get your bfp soon:D
babydust babydust babydust<3

Love and stability is what a baby needs, you sound like your more switched on and know what your getting yourself into than most 19yr olds ive come across for sure! and the fact you had already been trying for a year says a lot too. I'm sure you know what your doing. :thumbup:

How cool is that your an ultrasound tech! you could record your whole pregnancy!
Well I am going slightly :wacko: still on the tww am about 5dpo today and have actually realised i could very well have caught the egg! as we :sex: about 32 hours after my +opk and as you actually don't O till 12-24 hours after then the egg survives for an additional 24 hours i could actually be in with a chance! :happydance:
TMI alert here but have symptoms of sore bbs and pains in ovaries?! sooo we'll see... but yay i'm still in the game!

How are you going on your tww? any symptoms? your due to test on the 9th right? oooh so exciting!! fingers x'd for the BFP!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1314853200z0z41z14.png

Well ever since i could remember i loved babies, watching them play, smile, laugh[awwhh im all blushy now lol xp]
idk ive just always been a baby person, everytime i hold a baby they smile and giggle at me and thats when i knew
i was put on this earth to be a mommy, but of course to be a mommy you would need a good salary, good benefits,
a house, etc..
so thats what i did:3
i graduated with a 3.8 gpa and went straight into a 9 mo college for my ultrasound tech degree:D
i would like to say im ALOT different then most of the 'young adults' i see today and i pride myself on that because now i
know im ready to be a mommy, so all the hard work at school and working is wayyy worth the outcome C:
what's funny is we started trying about a month or 2 after i graduated hahah:]
and awhh thank you for that, it made me feel real good:]
yes that is true! haha i will posting a new video of my love bug every 2 minutes haha xp
awh THATS GOOD!:D im so happy for you, maybe we could be bump buddies next? hehehe:3
and im doing well, its driving me abit crazy because i'd just really like to know already
lol but thats the joy of conception, the tww<.< hahahaa.
I am still having SOME symptoms like my lower back is hurting, feeling abit nauseous this morning,
i have very light but beareable cramping pains, TMI alert lol and i still have the clear wet cm discharge
[af discharge is normally white, am i correct?]
and those are about all the symptoms right now.
Yes i am testing on the 9th if af doesn't come, but if she doesn't come and i still get a bfn ill wait another
week to see if i get af and if not ill test again, if i STILL get a bfn and af ian't here its time to go to the doctor lol.
Ahhh yes it is exciting! for both of us hehe:D
i have my fxd for you too hun! C:

Well ever since i could remember i loved babies, watching them play, smile, laugh[awwhh im all blushy now lol xp]
idk ive just always been a baby person, everytime i hold a baby they smile and giggle at me and thats when i knew
i was put on this earth to be a mommy, but of course to be a mommy you would need a good salary, good benefits,
a house, etc..
so thats what i did:3
i graduated with a 3.8 gpa and went straight into a 9 mo college for my ultrasound tech degree:D
i would like to say im ALOT different then most of the 'young adults' i see today and i pride myself on that because now i
know im ready to be a mommy, so all the hard work at school and working is wayyy worth the outcome C:
what's funny is we started trying about a month or 2 after i graduated hahah:]
and awhh thank you for that, it made me feel real good:]
yes that is true! haha i will posting a new video of my love bug every 2 minutes haha xp
awh THATS GOOD!:D im so happy for you, maybe we could be bump buddies next? hehehe:3
and im doing well, its driving me abit crazy because i'd just really like to know already
lol but thats the joy of conception, the tww<.< hahahaa.
I am still having SOME symptoms like my lower back is hurting, feeling abit nauseous this morning,
i have very light but beareable cramping pains, TMI alert lol and i still have the clear wet cm discharge
[af discharge is normally white, am i correct?]
and those are about all the symptoms right now.
Yes i am testing on the 9th if af doesn't come, but if she doesn't come and i still get a bfn ill wait another
week to see if i get af and if not ill test again, if i STILL get a bfn and af ian't here its time to go to the doctor lol.
Ahhh yes it is exciting! for both of us hehe:D
i have my fxd for you too hun! C:

Bump buddies would be great!! hehe but yea thats awesome hon good on you :thumbup: your due to test on the 9th right so not too far away! your symptoms sound promising, i also have been getting light cramps since 3 or 4dpo, also low appetite and VERY tired even after my morning coffee! so yea we'll see!
Finally on my 1ww yay!! 8dpo tomorrow! still waiting to test till atleast 12dpo i think, if i can that is! :coffee:
How does your partner feel about all this? is he a full on ttc guy who wants to know all the gory details or just when he's gonna get sex? hahah:haha: Mines a bit of both which is actually really good cos there are some things i'd rather not share with him and he's said he agrees, things like Cm position etc although i did tell him it can be fertile or non fertile. He sees me temping every morning and thinks it's cute but bet he cant help thinking im a little :wacko: especially with the opks and charts around O time hehe!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1314853200z0z41z12.png

GL on your :bfp: hun!!
I'm 22 and TTC #2 :D I have a 15 month old daughter now.

Bump buddies would be great!! hehe but yea thats awesome hon good on you :thumbup: your due to test on the 9th right so not too far away! your symptoms sound promising, i also have been getting light cramps since 3 or 4dpo, also low appetite and VERY tired even after my morning coffee! so yea we'll see!
Finally on my 1ww yay!! 8dpo tomorrow! still waiting to test till atleast 12dpo i think, if i can that is! :coffee:
How does your partner feel about all this? is he a full on ttc guy who wants to know all the gory details or just when he's gonna get sex? hahah:haha: Mines a bit of both which is actually really good cos there are some things i'd rather not share with him and he's said he agrees, things like Cm position etc although i did tell him it can be fertile or non fertile. He sees me temping every morning and thinks it's cute but bet he cant help thinking im a little :wacko: especially with the opks and charts around O time hehe!

Yes i agree:] i keep seeing all these ladies talk about their bfps on the threads im in and it just makes me more excited/anxious to test on sunday lol, i think im an poas addict xp
awhh thank you:] i try my best.
yesss!! but the wait oh my gosh the wait is killing me lol.
Thats what i had when i first started getting symptoms, although now most of my symptoms are gone im having slight cramps still, yellowish discharge still, my back hurts, soo tired, and im feeling kind of sick this morning:thumbup:[haha i dont know why that would be a thumbs up xp].
haha thats great!:] and i know how you feel, im trying to wait too but its just so hard haha, i want to know if i got my love bug or not:3
Hahaha lol well um, ive only told him a few things[like what kind of cm im having, when i ovulate, when i get my period of course stuff like that] but to be honest we are trying to conceive naturally this time so we dont use opk's or thermometer's we just kind of take it by day[but i know when i ovulate because i can feel it everytime so its not hard to get it] but i will admit i do chart everything thats something my df would not know how to read lol so i dont bother showing my chart xp
I would say he is a fullttc type of guy but i wouldnt know because i haven't given the gory details hahahaha, i try to keep it clean for him xp
And i totally get where your coming from, i dont want to tell df that stuff either so i dont xp i found buddies on here to talk about that stuff to haha. I mean, unless he really asks about something in the gory category i figure he'd like it more if its the 'clean' version hah C:
Ahhh cant wait until oct 9th and oct 10th!! this will be our month future bump buddy:] :haha::flower::hugs::happydance:

GL on your :bfp: hun!!
I'm 22 and TTC #2 :D I have a 15 month old daughter now.

awhh thank you sweetie:3
im turning 19 next month and ttc #1 C:
awhh how old is your daughter?
how was your pregnancy with her?
are you currently dpo? or on the tww? or waiting to ovulate?
do you need buddies? lol
i need more buddies cause the ones i have right now all got their bfps except for one thats suppose to test the day after me, so hopefully ill have a bump buddy:D lol and im still in the tww for another 3 days xp

Yes i agree:] i keep seeing all these ladies talk about their bfps on the threads im in and it just makes me more excited/anxious to test on sunday lol, i think im an poas addict xp
awhh thank you:] i try my best.
yesss!! but the wait oh my gosh the wait is killing me lol.
Thats what i had when i first started getting symptoms, although now most of my symptoms are gone im having slight cramps still, yellowish discharge still, my back hurts, soo tired, and im feeling kind of sick this morning:thumbup:[haha i dont know why that would be a thumbs up xp].
haha thats great!:] and i know how you feel, im trying to wait too but its just so hard haha, i want to know if i got my love bug or not:3
Hahaha lol well um, ive only told him a few things[like what kind of cm im having, when i ovulate, when i get my period of course stuff like that] but to be honest we are trying to conceive naturally this time so we dont use opk's or thermometer's we just kind of take it by day[but i know when i ovulate because i can feel it everytime so its not hard to get it] but i will admit i do chart everything thats something my df would not know how to read lol so i dont bother showing my chart xp
I would say he is a fullttc type of guy but i wouldnt know because i haven't given the gory details hahahaha, i try to keep it clean for him xp
And i totally get where your coming from, i dont want to tell df that stuff either so i dont xp i found buddies on here to talk about that stuff to haha. I mean, unless he really asks about something in the gory category i figure he'd like it more if its the 'clean' version hah C:
Ahhh cant wait until oct 9th and oct 10th!! this will be our month future bump buddy:] :haha::flower::hugs::happydance:
[/QUOTE]

Thanks MommaBear, your more than welcome to join our little thread! :flower: what part of your cycle are you on atm?

I tell u guys the wait is killing me all i want to do is go to sleep as it's the ONLY thing that takes my mind off it!!:sleep: but i know thats silly, i need to suck it up and try to be positive! its just soooo hard!!! I just want to :test: even so i can just move onto my next cycle and start again!! ahhhh:brat:

MommaBear- you may join our little thread if you wish to.
lolalei3- i know what you mean haha. i only have 2 days left and im like ahhhhhhh haha xp im so nervous and excited at the same time haha. Well theres a very good sign for me which is no sign of af haha and usually by now i get sore nipples, and really bad backaches but i dont have either so hopefully the bfp is just around the corner for me:3
Goodluck both of you and lots of babydust
xx

MommaBear- you may join our little thread if you wish to.
lolalei3- i know what you mean haha. i only have 2 days left and im like ahhhhhhh haha xp im so nervous and excited at the same time haha. Well theres a very good sign for me which is no sign of af haha and usually by now i get sore nipples, and really bad backaches but i dont have either so hopefully the bfp is just around the corner for me:3
Goodluck both of you and lots of babydust
xx

I'm testing tomorrow!! have decided, got 4 tests that are calling out to me so thought hey why not!? let u know it will likely be bfn but hey still early days i just wanna know NOW! :blush:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1314853200z0z8z41z14.png

I'll be your Buddy if you want me Abii!

I am 20 TTC and know what you mean we all need help along our way to TTC to help us see what is normal etc cause i know i've had days where've i thought i am the only one with this problem and found out actually i'm not and its ncie to know other peoples stories too!!

I'm here to chat anytime good luck with your TTC
and I send you tonnes of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm testing tomorrow!! have decided, got 4 tests that are calling out to me so thought hey why not!? let u know it will likely be bfn but hey still early days i just wanna know NOW! :blush:

Awh thats awesome sweetie:]
i hope for your bfp!!!! and heyy were testing buddies haha, your testing on the same day as me:3 hehe
as for myself, af is due today and i have absolutely no signs or cramping the only sign i still have as of now is discharge.
well good luck hun and keep me posted
xx

I'll be your Buddy if you want me Abii!

I am 20 TTC and know what you mean we all need help along our way to TTC to help us see what is normal etc cause i know i've had days where've i thought i am the only one with this problem and found out actually i'm not and its ncie to know other peoples stories too!!

I'm here to chat anytime good luck with your TTC
and I send you tonnes of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Awhh well thats sweet hun:] and thank you very much, im on the tww right now AF is due today and im having no symptoms of her visiting and i am testing tomorrow[Oct-9] so we will see what happens:3
if i have to continue with my next cycle than yes we can be buddies:3

Fingers crossed for you hun this could be your lucky month
Let us know how you get on once you've tested!
xxxx

tested this morning and got a bfn:'[
af still isnt here but my hope for this cycle is lost now.
pretty sad about it..i really thought it was real this time.
guess im off to the doctor..sigh
:'[

Hey Abbi sorry i deserted you! work has been crazy!! :wacko:
Sorry to hear about your test, why are you going to the doctors? are you thinking something might be wrong?? i really hope not hon Gl and fx'd for you xxxxx
Also got my bfn the other day and :witch: showed up today! :cry:
Not gonna get too upset as this was only our first month ttc, i tell u i have never had af pains like this before!! they are horrible!! im pretty sure its because it's my first 'real' period off bc pills!! they are evil will never go on them again! they also caused my cycle to be 41 days ahhh!

really hope u test again and get that bfp, if not we can start round two together! got my online cheapies for makin babies this month... 50 opks, 20 hpts, 2 tubes of preseed and some sexy lingere!! woowoo!
:sex::spermy::sex::spermy::sex: = :bfp:!!!!!!!

https://lt2f.lilypie.com/6iuXp8.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->