• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Buddy & Advice wanted plz!

Divabell

Reaction score
Hi girls!

A few of you might have seen me hanging around lol :blush:

My name is Simone, im 31, married to DH for 10yrs now and we have 4 gorg boys aged 9, 5, 2 & 5mths.

I know some of you might think its mental but we are ttc #5. :wacko:

We had a 'scare' last month and were both shocked at how gutted we were when AF came. So weve decided to have one more.

Id like some buddies but also some advice, ive noticed a lot of you ttc chart ur temps and use OPK's but ive never done this and to be honest wouldnt know where to start or what to be looking for?! :shrug:

So any advice would be great!

Baby dust to all ttc!!!

:dust:

Hello Simone! I came across your post and noticed it was lonely so I thought I'd post you a reply. I can't really give you much advice, if any, as I'm only about to TTC #1. BUT I'dbe more than happy to be your buddy = )
Wow, you have 4 boys? Congrats, they're charming = )

Message me or add me as a buddy if you'd like to!

hugs and baby dust!

hello, and welcome to TTC

i do not chart or use OPK's myself, just let nature take its course and listen to my body

good luck on your journey i hope its a short one

Hi Diva, most women with your average 28 day cycle O on day 14 of their cycle. Day 1 starts with the start of your period. I have not issues ovulating so I start using the OPK on about day 11. When you get a positive is when you want to start BDing for the next few days. I haven't gotten a BFP yet but at least I know I ovulate. Sorry if this is too much info or if you already knew this but I had no clue about any of this until I started TTC almost a year ago. There are a lot of things I wish I knew before I was TTC.

I know Im clueless as to what to buy and what i should be doing! lol thanks girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"