Buddy for starting Cambridge ?

CLH_X3

Love my two babies!
Reaction score
Right, I really want to start Cambridge tomorrow!
I have the stuff ... Is anyone else starting ?
I have about 40lbs to lose ...
I really need to shift some weight I'm so unhappy ATM with my weight it makes me feel down all the time!!!
Anyone want to join me ?! Please?!

:happydance: Cambridge Support Group :happydance:

CLH_X3

Starting Weight: 192lbs/13.10lbs :nope:
Target Weight 150lbs/10.10lbs(52lbs to lose):winkwink:
Height: 5'7
Start Date
22nd Sept 2010 - 192lbs

I really want to start Cambridge, but i have no idea were to start!

If you look on there website, it will give you consultants in your area, u call on and they will discuss everything with you n let you have th stuff I'd your suitable for it :)

Ive Orderd the book :) Im really nervous about doing it (No idea why)

When are you starting?

I got some stuff already so whenever rli ... Wednesday would be a good day though lol

I read on the website, you should try and prepare for it by lowering calorie intake to make it a little easier when you start.

I read on the website, you should try and prepare for it by lowering calorie intake to make it a little easier when you start.

when i done it before for 3 weeks i never done that, I just meet the consultant and got the stuff and started doing it x

I dont think i will bother with that either then lol as soon as my book arives im going to start doing it! :D x

hopefully it will be here tomorrow! :D And i can start wednesday with you! :D

Hey Edinsam! WOW Size 22 to a 12 in 5 months is amazing!!

Do you mind if i ask you a few questions about it?
Did you worry about having loose skin because the weightloss was so fast?, Im realyl worried about this.
What was the hunger like the first few days?
xxxx

Hi Ladies
Can I join too
I meet my counsellor tomorrow and am a bit nervous but excited. I've done Lipotrim twice and lost 30lbs the first time and 22lbs the second.
I need to lose more than that so need to be in it for the long haul.

I'm super worried about loose skin especially because I had a c-section nearly 6 months ago and have a stomach there I never used to have. I think I need to save my pennies for a tummy tuck :sick:

Right girlies, that would be great if you all joined!

I'm officially starting tomorrow so everyone plz update day to day, week to week and when your finding it hard .. Post for support!!!!

We ca go it ...

Who thinks it be a good idea to do a week to week update with the weight we lose, starting weight etc ?

X

Yeh its deffintly a good idea! I would love to read how you are doing! I will try and do one aswell :) x

Im really excited about it now!, Im thinking of starting Yoga classes ive been doing them on the wii fit but i think classes might be better.

I want to start swimming again soon but feel tooo fat in my swimsuit lol

Hopefully my book will be here tomorrow and i can start! :D xxxx

Ooh miss z hope your book here soon too. You go for it xxx

I totally understand what you mean about the first few days!! ... there murder

Im on day 1 of the cambridge and I want to eat!! Im just about to have a soup for dinner ...

I find the hardest part is when i get home, I can go all day and il be fine but as soon as I get home its like hell :devil: Im a picker so I just want to pick!! .. I know though if i do the first day I will do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicken and mushroom soup = YUM

I just wanted to eat a minute ago but instead I came on here to post and now as sad as it sounds I feel much better and dont want anything beacuse I want to lose weight!!!!!

Im going for a run tonight (Light jog/walk:haha:) with my OH.. and tomorrow iv got water areobics...

Im going to need help today:thumbup::nope:

Right if everyone could please give me there Starting weight/Target Weight & how tall you are (In lbs or stones please not KG)... I will update once a week for everyone on how much they have lost that week and how much they have got to lose still..

If anyone (Up to you) wants to take there hip, waist, thigh etc mesurements feel free to and i will add them and update them once every couple weeks for you all

Im just about to weigh myself on the wii my mother seems to think that its out by a few lbs i will try do my measurements aswell :) may even throw in a picture :haha:

I know i have about 80lbs to lose though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->