Buddy/ies

lilly_bum

Reaction score
Hey gorgeous mummys and mummys to be im looking for a buddy we are ttc no2 our little girl is 14 months and an absolute joy :) im due to ov in 3 days and look forward to getting to know you <3

Hiya :)

We are also TTC baby number two. This is first cycle. Excited but also nervous. Our DD is 18 months old now! x

Im trying to conceive #2, my son is 2 and a half and this is our second cycle ttc. I'm on cd 12 but have no idea when ovulation will happen due to having pcos.

Hi ladies im abit like that myself I have thyroid issues so.af just seems to come when she likes lol we have also just started dtd more regurally as lilly has just started sleeping better we thought we caught the egg in june but I got rushed to hospital with gallbladder issues are yous using opks or temping ??? X

Im checking cm and using opks, I started trying to temp this cycle but my son wakes me up at different times and I found my temperatures were really fluctuating from day to day and so I've given up. Might try again next month but I find cm checking and opks work well.

How about you?

Hope the gallbladder problem is all ok now. x

No Im not temping yet, we are just going to BD lots (well as much as we can depending on energy levels with a toddler :)). Ive not got the time or energy to use ovulation monitoring and I dont really want to waste money on tests. But if nothings happened in 6 months I will change plans and monitor. How about you two?

Aw both your little ones are so cute :) x

Thank you Flower! I'm just using cheap opks from Amazon, I dont have a regular cycle so I have to use opks otherwise I wouldn't know when O is happening, although my cm seems to give me a clear indication which is good. xx

Thanks flower im using opks and cm I.cant temp either lilly wakes up all different times wre using the clear and simple sticks 5 for a pound :) I should be ov any day now so fx :) im gonny test when I get home ill post a picy later xx

Good luck, I started testing with opks yesterday, not that I think I'm going to ovulate yet but I want to see if I get a line, I've got a faint line and usually dont get a line at all, so hopefully over the next few days I'll get a positive. Mine were £3 something for 20 with free postage, so if I end up using them all up it doesn't matter...hopefully I wont get to cd 20 and still testing, but you never know with my cycles. To be fair I've actually never ovulated before cd 20 so if I do ovulate soon it will be a miracle!!!! lol

Yayyy a faint lines better than nothing means somethings happning my cycles range from 20 to 50 lol ok so heres todays opk took.at 2 oclock I held my wee for 4 hrs what do u you think?

Attachments

• 2013-07-24 14.28.00.jpg
    2013-07-24 14.28.00.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 6
I think it looks almost a positive...thats what it looks like on my screen anyway. Its not positive yet but I think you are almost there.

Yayy heres a better pic ps your sons gorgeous I love his name :) I think it is possitive that was a,bad,pic :)

Attachments

• 2013-07-24 14.47.14.jpg
    2013-07-24 14.47.14.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 6
Yeh that looks positive to me!!! :)

Thank you, he looks angelic but we're currently going through the terrible 2's!!! lol Your little girl is a real cutie!!

Yayyyy thank you best get loads of bding in aw is he lilly has just started tantrums so if I say no she either slaps her self or flings her self on the floor lol shes such a diva :)

Your opk should keep gtn darker so post pics last week I had no lines at all :)

Oh also how long after a pos opk to we ov? Xx

Between 12 and 36 hours, but usually 12 to 24 hours I think. So you should assume you are ovulating tomorrow and count Friday as 1 dpo.

My son headbutts things in a rage, I was trying to brush his teeth but he didn't want me to and in a rage he headbutted the sink...think he regretted it!!! He has such rages about the silliest things!!!

Im drinking 2 litres of water on my diet, going to have to try not to drink too in the run up to using opks otherwise will be too watered down.

Ohh so maybe th as thats why it was only faint may have been darker

What diet are you on my weights getting out of control atm xxx

I'm doing Slim and Save which is a meal replacement diet, very similar to Cambridge and Lighter Life...I lost my baby weight (4 stone) on Cambridge but gained abit so I now have 1 and a half stone to lose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight, so decided to try Slim and Save, its abit cheaper and you get more products. Only on day 3 so feeling very hungry at the moment but it will get easier.

If I'm going to get pregnant I need to lose weight as with having PCOS weight gain really screws my cycles up.

Fab that you ovulated abit earlier than you thought you would. x

I lost 3 stone before lilly but put it bk on so I defo have to lose,it again gd luck with your diet :)

How long did it take you to concieve your son

Oh I know im quite shocked its possitive I have no cm but do have cramp so fx :) xx

No time at all, we weren't trying, had planned to start after our wedding but fell by accident and ended up walking up the aisle 6 months pregnant! Infact I had a pregnancy (although very short as had a mc) and that was without trying too...so somehow my pcos hasn't effected my fertility. I can't guarentee all is well still though which is why Im losing weight and taking inositol.

How long did it take you to fall pregnant?

We fell pregnant first month lost it then 4 weeks later was pregnant with lilly so quite quick so fx it happens quick again :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->