Buddy/ies

Not much to update, had a little ewcm but it seems to come and go, which is what happened I'm the run up to ovulation last cycle. I'm drinking so much water as part of my diet that my urine is watered down all the time and so I don't think my opks are accurate. Going to try this morning before I start drinking lots.

Hi, we've just started TTC #2 aswell :flower: We have a 19 month old DD who was a big surprise (Dianette baby!!) so i'm new to TTC. Ordered a BBT and some OPKs earlier as I have PCOS and irregular cycles so i'm curious to know when I actually ovulate. Since having DD i've had what I think are ovulation pains but not at the 'usual' point in a cycle. Just trying to get to know my body/cycles a bit better really, i've tracked my periods for years but nothing else until now.

Good luck cookie let us know how your test looks :)
Hi buttercup theres a few girl here that have pcos that can help lots of luck <3

As for me my ov pains were so intense this month was really sore so fx we caught it :) xx

Buttercup - I have pcos too, am trying to get my cycles a bit more regular...if I ovulate in the next day or two (all signs are pointing in that direction) then I'm ovulating 7 days earlier than last cycle and earlier than I ever have before and I think that's down to taking inositol which is a supplement you can get from Holland and Barrett. Good luck ttc. X

Lilly - I'm getting more ewcm this morning although my opk was still negative, I shall test again this evening. I hope your 2ww goes quickly. X

Just updating last night I had a dream I had a possitive frer and clearblue digi ok so im either 2 or 3 dpo had some cramp this morning and,last night I also have a cold sore which I never get and my bbs have been sore for two days whick could be due to oviny any updates for you guys? Xx

Buttercup - I have pcos too, am trying to get my cycles a bit more regular...if I ovulate in the next day or two (all signs are pointing in that direction) then I'm ovulating 7 days earlier than last cycle and earlier than I ever have before and I think that's down to taking inositol which is a supplement you can get from Holland and Barrett. Good luck ttc. X
Ooh sounds interesting! I've ordered some agnus castus as i've heard good things about it regulating cycles but will keep this in mind too :thumbup:

I'm not counting on anything coming of this month for me as we started trying quite late in it but i'm sure we'll enjoy practicing anyway :winkwink: I'll only be testing if I don't get my period in 8 days (would mean a 34 day cycle which is about my average) It's my birthday on 3rd so maybe August will be lucky! Good luck to you all you ladies though :dust:

Well lots and lots of luck buttercup keep us updated :)

Hey ladies how are we? Im 7dpo took a test yesterday,lol and actually thought I saw something

Does anybody have any pos opk? Xx

Hey Lilly, I'm 2 dpo today...so got a while to wait yet. Are you using ic tests? If so be careful, they are prone to evaps.

You should join us over at this group:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1912577-ttc-2-2013-2-bfp-61.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"