Buddy Quest - 2 m/c and on CD2

MikieC

Cautiously pregnant.....
Reaction score
Hiya,

My name is Michelle and I'm 34 (!?!?!) years old. My OH and I are trying to conceive our first child together although I have a 13 year old from a previous marriage.

As you can see from my sig, I've had two miscarriages in pretty quick succession and after this AF (2nd one after last m/c) we are going to start TTC again this time round. I'm a bit nervous and a bit excited at the same time.

I'm looking for a place to fit in if that makes sense to anyone? I've been loitering around looking for the right place to post and now it looks like I've found it?!?!

Looking for buddies who are in a similar situation and are on the same cycle?

I hope I find you!

Michelle xxx

Hi Michelle,

My situation is similar to yours in that I have had two miscarriages in succession. I'm CD12 today so not quite at the same stage but happy to chat if you need a buddy!

Lauren.

Hi Lolly,

I'm sorry for your losses! Its not easy.

Are you back to normal cycle wise now?

I felt it was wise to wait for a couple of normal cycles until we started TTC again.

Michelle xx

I'm lucky that my cycles got back to normal straight away following both miscarriages. I have been using a Clearblue fertility monitor for the first time this month and I've found it very reassuring. I now know that I am producing the right hormones at the right time so, fingers crossed, we'll conceive again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->