Bug?

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Willow has thrown up a few times tonight, proper projectile vomiting after a coughing fit. She seems ok in herself a little warm though.

Dont know whether i should be concerned or not? :wacko:

I would just keep an eye on her overnight; give calpol if necessary and don't put too much clothing on her xx

^
^
what she said if she get any worse id phone the nhs 24 hope shes ok xx

Have given some calpol but i dont think she actually took much.

Shes got a snuffly nose aswell so think it must be the start of a bug type thing :(

I think there might be a bug going around. My LO has been up a few times in the night the last few nights seeming unsettled and both mornings he's vomited. My niece projectile vomited a few hours ago after a coughing fit as well which makes me something's going round.

I would give calpol if her temperature's high but if not I'd just BF and keep her close-by to keep an eye on her.

Abigail had the exact same thing, low fever and vomited everywhere after coughing. She still has the cough but was only really poorly for about 24 hours x

My LO has a similar bug as well. Projectile vomiting yesterday and diareah (sp?) today. No temp but off her food and milk. I hate it when she's ill, I feel so helpless!

my son had this bonfire weekend, he woke up in the morning coughing and being sick, but was only sick for 24 hours and then came the diarrhea for about a week he had to have a full week off school to get over it properly.

Lilly caught it a little but she wasnt sick
plenty of fluids calpol and lots of cuddles :)
if its really worrying you, take LO to the walk in center

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back