Bugaboo bee 3 vs +

Iren_iren

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I am torn and need some advice/opinion

We have ordered bugaboo bee 3 (metal frame, sun canopy, seat liner with cocoon) from John Lewis over the weekend.

Today i saw that on bugaboo website, in the outlet they sell older version, bugaboo + complete black with sun canopy already and seat liner comes as standard.

So basically the price difference is about £100, as bee + complete black is almost the same price as bee 3 just frame

Would you go for older model but cheaper? From what i read the difference in those 2 models is not huge and i like more bee+ sun canopy fabric.

I have the older bee and I know you can put the new bee 3 sub canopy on the older version as well as the cacophony and new bassinet. I played around with the bee 3 and I can't tell the difference between the two.

Haha sorry about the spelling! That was meant to be sun and canopy :)

Haha sorry about the spelling! That was meant to be sun and canopy :)

Thank you! Good to know that from someone who has older version and seen new as well
I prefer old canvas canopy, just might be not in black :)

I went ahead and bought bee + and will cancel bee 3, i figured out £100 is worth saving for something else and i liked old model more anyway :)

Exciting! I got mine out today and had a little play with it. I'm going to get a few accessories for it, a wheel board for my toddler and the car seat adaptor and maybe the cocoon! :)

Exciting! I got mine out today and had a little play with it. I'm going to get a few accessories for it, a wheel board for my toddler and the car seat adaptor and maybe the cocoon! :)

Enjoy your bee :)
You reminded me about wheel board, will need to get that as well

I have brought a bee + and can't wait to use it :) the custom hoods you can buy are amazing xx

I have brought a bee + and can't wait to use it :) the custom hoods you can buy are amazing xx

Thanks! I cant wait to get mine! The deal was on all balck, so i got extra hot pink hood and its all from bugaboo website, so pretty happy with that:)
Where do you buy custom hoods from?

SeW pretty baby she's really good on face book xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"