Bugaboo Bee Owners...

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Mervs Mum, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

Is the nest only for little babies or is it a footmuff too when they get bigger??

I'm thinking of flogging my cameleon and just pricing up the bee and what I'd need.

Any tips or advice welcomed!

:D

2. ChloesMummy

ChloesMummy Well-Known Member

The nest is only 0-6mths so you would need to get a foot muff, someone on ebay does really nice customised ones at a great price. I got my Bugaboo Bee last week from Gumtree brand new in packaging for £290 couldnt believe it! Definately have a shop about I spent 2wks just looking as I couldnt justify £370 for a second stroller.
    On ebay they go for about £250-£300 most are pretty much brand new and come with warranty. Preloved was another good site with a few on. It is a great pushchair I cant fault it on anything so far!

3. lulu0504

lulu0504 Bella's Mummy

i love my bee, i have a frog which now is in the loft as i prefer to use the bee. its so light and easy. I chose to use a custom made seat liner and stay-put blanket instead of a footmuff which worked out a bit cheaper. All in all, an excellent pushchair and i would def use from birth if we have another LO

4. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

Do you go 'off road' much?? I went to look at them properly today and the lady in the shop said they are more of a city stroller. We've had the cameleon (which as you know is basically what replaced the frog) on the beach, in the woods, up and down muddy lanes when we walk the dogs and it's brilliant. She seemed to think the Bee wouldnt handle much of that type of use??

5. Rhy

Rhy Active Member

We have a Bee, it's great and really light weight, I wouldn't spend £80 on the Bugaboo footmuff though, we got a black one from John Lewis for £15 which fits perfectly and really did the job over the winter at a fraction of the cost.

Not sure it will go on the neech but we have walked through woods etc and it's ok, got a bit stuck though on big tree roots!!

6. mamalolarae

mamalolarae New Member

Hi everyone! I have a bee with brand new chassis and few extras for sale is anyone is interested....