Bugaboo Cameleon or UPPAbaby Vista?

Doodlepants

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm really stuck on these two and can't decide! We need a good off roader that is parent facing and compatible with maxi cosi car seats.
Links are below if you want to have a look.
I apologise in advance for ANOTHER pushchair thread lol!
Your help is MUCH appreciated!!!
xxxx

https://www.groovystyle.co.uk/productpages/uppababy/uppababy-vista.php

https://www.bugaboo.com/learn/bugaboo-cameleon?id=1820

I'd go for the bugaboo! I've bought one recently and it's genius! Handling is great, and it's easy to take apart and store, and it looks very nice!

Has anyone got a vista?
Would be nice to hear from both sides lol!
xxxx

I have a vista! Can't praise it enough. My daughter is 10 weeks now and still has plenty of room in the carrycot (which we also use for daytime naps downstairs and as a travel cot). It fits in the boot of our ford fiesta (even with the carrycot), which is great.
I like the fact that unlike the bugaboo, the carrycot and toddler seat are separate.. rather than having to convert one to the other.
The suspension on it is great... Emmy is always asleep in it and has a smooth ride!
Another bonus is the inbuilt UV shield. Saves you having to buy a parasol and is much more convenient than one. The carrycot and pushchair are also higher up than the bugaboo - I personally prefer this as its less bending down and Emmy is closer to me. Same with the carseat attached... its higher off the ground.

Its also about £300 cheaper than the bugaboo and comes with everything (raincovers, carseat adapters, insect nets, carrycot) included in the price.

The only negative aspect is that the matching cosytoes thing is extra and isn't as nice as the ones you can get that coordinate with the bugaboo - but in the grand scheme of things that isn't a big deal really!

Hope that helps! x

I bought our Uppababy Vista yesterday :D I had talked to many "experts" that work with them a lot, read/watched tons of reviews and everyone that I talked to that really had experience with both preferred the Vista so that's what we went with. I LOVE it

have a look on here, theres a few ladies who have the uppababy pram

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/522098-pram-have-you-bought.html

think i saw some mentioned around the last posts x

Thank you everyone for your help and for voting! :)
I've looked at a bugaboo already so I'm going to go back and have a peek at the UPPAbaby vista- They are bringing out a parent tray for it now and it looks like it may be better for me long term..
xxxx

I'd never come across the Uppababy before until I read this but it looks great! We were otherwise most probably going for the Quinny Buzz (haven't decided on 3 or 4 yet though) but I'll definitely have a look at the Uppababy now.

Looking at what else is around and the price difference etc, I struggle to justify the cost of the Bugaboo just because it's a celebrity favourite. My friend's just got the Chameleon (well, her parents have) and it basically comes with 4 wheels, you have to buy everything else extra and you've spent close to a grand by the time you've got everything you need!

I'm only 13.5 weeks but I'm really excited by buggy shopping, lol!

I'd never come across the Uppababy before until I read this but it looks great! We were otherwise most probably going for the Quinny Buzz (haven't decided on 3 or 4 yet though) but I'll definitely have a look at the Uppababy now.

Looking at what else is around and the price difference etc, I struggle to justify the cost of the Bugaboo just because it's a celebrity favourite. My friend's just got the Chameleon (well, her parents have) and it basically comes with 4 wheels, you have to buy everything else extra and you've spent close to a grand by the time you've got everything you need!

I'm only 13.5 weeks but I'm really excited by buggy shopping, lol!

Lol I'm the same, although I'm glad to have finally (I think) made up my mind! I'd not heard of it until about a week ago and it looks brill! I'm so excited someone mentioned it to me!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->