Bugaboo cameleon owner's

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
was just wondering, when you take your bug cam out with carry cot on do you use it with or without the handle?
thanks all :)

We use the handle as its easier to carry in and out of the car. Bambino loves the carry cot- sleeps soo well when we're out and about.

i no, my little one loves it too, she sleeps so well its great :) thanks for that i never no weather to use mine :)

Just out of curiousity

Are you finding it difficult to put on the raincover on the carrycot? I find it sooooo hard, ive not had to use it just yet. How do you do yours?

I cant find any demos to show me how to put it on properly. Ive seen all the demos and they show how to put it on the push chair only.

Thanks all :)

Just out of curiousity

Are you finding it difficult to put on the raincover on the carrycot? I find it sooooo hard, ive not had to use it just yet. How do you do yours?

I cant find any demos to show me how to put it on properly. Ive seen all the demos and they show how to put it on the push chair only.

Thanks all :)

hiya :hi: :)
yes i was looking at that the other day, it's almost like it's too short, i haven't actually used it in the rain as we normally go to shopping malls/centres :blush: but it definately seems like it's too short, is that how you feel? x

It's a right pain in the arse to get on the carry cot!!! I went out with and needed it for the first time on thursday and it seemed so small I actually thought I must have the car seat rain cover!!!! I eventually got it on but if you're under pressure (ie.its raining!!) its a total mare!!!!

x

ps - I dont use the handle with the carry cot :winkwink:

Hi both!

I thought i was the only one! I did a couple of trials with it and it just wont go over the bit near the handlebars- i definately thought it was a bit short!

I know its meant to be quite snug fit but its a bit TOO snug.......

I thought the chameloen was the bees knees and couldnt fault it until now! I find everything brilliant apart from the raincover.......well least i know im not doing it wrong and that it IS that difficult.

I wanted to see if i could leave it half on so if it starts to rain i could pull the other half, but it looked so silly I resorted to leaving it in the carry holdall.

I guess if it starts chucking it down, we'l have to run to the nearest shop and spend 10-15mins fighting with the raincover!

So far its the only thing I can fault it for too.

yep can't agree more ladies, so far its the only thing i can fault too :happydance:

Hi both!

I thought i was the only one! I did a couple of trials with it and it just wont go over the bit near the handlebars- i definately thought it was a bit short!

I know its meant to be quite snug fit but its a bit TOO snug.......

I thought the chameloen was the bees knees and couldnt fault it until now! I find everything brilliant apart from the raincover.......well least i know im not doing it wrong and that it IS that difficult.

I wanted to see if i could leave it half on so if it starts to rain i could pull the other half, but it looked so silly I resorted to leaving it in the carry holdall.

I guess if it starts chucking it down, we'l have to run to the nearest shop and spend 10-15mins fighting with the raincover!

:rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->