• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

bugaboo cameleon?

Would definitely recommend! We went for the dark grey base with bright blue combo and it's simply lush! I love it and it's soo easy to push and looks miles better than any other 4 wheeler. For around £800 we got the pushchair, maxi cosy car seat, isofix base and footmuff!

Would definitely recommend! We went for the dark grey base with bright blue combo and it's simply lush! I love it and it's soo easy to push and looks miles better than any other 4 wheeler. For around £800 we got the pushchair, maxi cosy car seat, isofix base and footmuff!

I can only echo this again!

I got the denim limited edition with the formula black maxi cosi car seat, iso fix base, cup holder, car seat adaptors, rain covers for car seat and also carrycot/seat plus two free sets of spare covers in red canvas and sand fleece....only £754 online and all delivered next morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"