BUGGY BOARDS - has anyone used one for their older child?

Mama2Bee

Mummy of Boy + Girl! :)
Reaction score
Would like to buy one for our 2.5 yr old son but would really like to know if they are any good.. did your older child like it? Was it easy to use? Any opinions would be great please!
Thank you in advance x

I was looking into getting one of these as DS will be 2.5years when LO shows up. A friend had one on their buggy, their DS used it once & apparently it was hard to push the buggy when he was on it.

I then opted for the more expensive alternative, Phil & Teds double pushchair! :winkwink:

ha ha i have looked at those too... i do like the idea of being able to strap DS in if I am going around the shops or something... good thinking, thank you for replying xx

This is no help I know..........but I too am stuck on what to do :shrug: I'm looking to get a buggyboard for DS who will be 2 and 9 months when LO comes along.

I think the weight of DS in a double travel system/pushchair may be to much, for both the pushchair (weight limit 15kg) and for me to push!! Then again I don't want him running off when I'm trying to push LO around as I'd never be able to catch him...

Buggyboards only fit on certain travel systems, so that could limit your choice also. I think I'm going to have to try to have a look at some, very soon, and see if that helps me make my mind up. x

yes i had one for my daughter but she was 19 months at the time. there brilliant for whne your in a hurry to get to places. sore on your shins grr good for older ones unless they dont fall asleep.. i suggest a wrist straps or rains incase they do a runner which i doubt it if your kids are good. my daughter was. or use a double pushchair x

This is no help I know..........but I too am stuck on what to do :shrug: I'm looking to get a buggyboard for DS who will be 2 and 9 months when LO comes along.

I think the weight of DS in a double travel system/pushchair may be to much, for both the pushchair (weight limit 15kg) and for me to push!! Then again I don't want him running off when I'm trying to push LO around as I'd never be able to catch him...

Buggyboards only fit on certain travel systems, so that could limit your choice also. I think I'm going to have to try to have a look at some, very soon, and see if that helps me make my mind up. x

looks as though our babies are almost exactly the same in age, my ds will also be 2yrs 9mo when LO is born!

i have been looking at new pushchairs as figure i need a really easy to push one to start out with if i stand any chance of pushing the two of them... i have been looking at the lascal buggy board and their website gives you a rating out of 10 for the compatibility with pretty much any pushchair. so far the Oyster is coming out on top with 10/10 so i am going to have a look at this one.
xxx

ps great advice from theresarhuebb to have a wrist strap/reigns to keep DS from running away...!x

i had one for my dd when ds came along. she was 3 at the time and i found it really great, it was hard work but no more than a double buggy, it saved my sanity as every time i made her walk she whinged and took twice as long to get anywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->