Buggy Snuggle?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Emsy26, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Emsy26

Emsy26 Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx

Does anyone use one?
    They have some gorgeous designs and I'm really tempted to get one...but before I do, what do you ladies think of them? I have a maclaren quest buggy..do you think it would be suitable for this? (it says in the descriptions, that they can be used on all universal buggies), but my experience with cosy-toe type things isn't good....they always scrape on the wheels :dohh:

Thankyou xox

2. Rach276

Rach276 Well-Known Member

I want the cow one!! So bad

3. Emsy26

Emsy26 Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx

I saw that one, it's so lovely.
    I'm not sure which one I want as there are so many cute designs x

4. juliespencer9

juliespencer9 Well-Known Member

ive been looking at them, they are alot of money for a bit of fleece tho, so i found a new one at a car boot sale for 2 pound, bargain, red and white, but now i want a new pushchair a black one so it matches better hehe

5. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

i want one!

6. nikkip75

nikkip75 Well-Known Member

ive used them:thumbup:

my 3 year old daisy had a purple one with a big lilac flower on, a pink shaggy one and a pink pom pom one, i LOVE them!!!

but i only ever used them in a big pram, like quinny buzz, babystyle bayamo and pliko p3 so not sure what they would be like on a buggy type pram.

they are quite long and daisy fitted in them until she was about 2 n a half.

they are really nice quality tho and all double fleece so nice an snuggly warm, i had loads of people ask where id got mine from when i used them.

i would deffo recommend them, they are the best cosytoes ive ever used and cant wait to get some more for eden!