Buggy Snuggle?

Emsy26

Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx
Reaction score
Does anyone use one?
They have some gorgeous designs and I'm really tempted to get one...but before I do, what do you ladies think of them? I have a maclaren quest buggy..do you think it would be suitable for this? (it says in the descriptions, that they can be used on all universal buggies), but my experience with cosy-toe type things isn't good....they always scrape on the wheels :dohh:

Thankyou xox

I saw that one, it's so lovely.
I'm not sure which one I want as there are so many cute designs x

ive been looking at them, they are alot of money for a bit of fleece tho, so i found a new one at a car boot sale for 2 pound, bargain, red and white, but now i want a new pushchair a black one so it matches better hehe

ive used them:thumbup:

my 3 year old daisy had a purple one with a big lilac flower on, a pink shaggy one and a pink pom pom one, i LOVE them!!!

but i only ever used them in a big pram, like quinny buzz, babystyle bayamo and pliko p3 so not sure what they would be like on a buggy type pram.

they are quite long and daisy fitted in them until she was about 2 n a half.

they are really nice quality tho and all double fleece so nice an snuggly warm, i had loads of people ask where id got mine from when i used them.

i would deffo recommend them, they are the best cosytoes ive ever used and cant wait to get some more for eden!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->