buggy/stroller recommendations for 2yr old?

sweetcheeks78

Mum to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
We have an O'baby stroller that gets an awful lot of use and is frankly getting a bit past it's best. We still use it a lot, so evern though he's 2 this weekend I do want to get a new one as I think it'll get a lot of use over the next 12 months.

I'd like something that reclines well so he can nap in it, and something fairly lightweight and easy to fold.

Any recommendations? I really like the look of the Petite Star Zia

Definitely recommend the MacLaren Techno XT!
Umbrella fold and is very compact. Lies totally flat and has a very roomy seat for a big toddler. The steering is great, feels very good quality, nice size shopping bag, adjustable handles and calf rest. My LO loves it :D

We have the SC Dazzle.

Its good.

V xxx

i had a chicco for zane and it lasted a good 2 yrs before its started to get abit worse for wear. it was only £65 and worth every penny

i havent shopped about that much but im looking to get a casatto yo- its similar to petite zia but 4 wheels (dont like 3) and its lovely to push and compact too.

Baby Jogger City Mini - great :)

Chicco liteway!!! Best stroller by far. So light and easy to manouver.

We bought a Maxi Cosi Loola. A bit on the heavy side but so comfy for lo, reclines right back and (the major selling point for me) it facing both ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->