bumbo question

weestar21

Reaction score
Colby got one for christmas from his mum but i think shes too big for it. She fits in it well but she keeps trying to climb out of it and today she masterd how to flop out of it :shock: luckily she didnt hurt herself, she just got a fright. She has been back in it but keeps trying to climb out of it again and i keep having to sit her back on it properly. What should i do?
his mum always buys things and gives us it when its a bit late like she bought adele the hexagone playpen but didnt give her it till her first birthday but by then she wanted to crawl and was learning to walk so she didnt want to be stuck in a play pen. She paid £38 for it cos she left the recipt in the box and i think it was a waste of money to be honest as im not having anymore kids, and the way colby is going shes not going to be in it much longer :roll: His mum says she looks small for it and it will last her a good while :shock: but she wont listen to what i say so now im stuck not sure what to do now :?

no shes not interfearing she just watses money on things and keeps them, then gives them to the kids when they are too big for them if that makes sence. She does look ok in it size wise, but she can sit by herself, crawl and is now trying to master standing up so i just think shes to big for it and is trying to climb out of it everytime she goes in. Lucky she didnt hurt herself when she flopped out of it but if she keeps doing it i wont be putting her in it :shock:

so y buy things then not give them to u thats just werid she shoudl give u them so they get use out of u=it have u told her?

best way to describe his mother is well.....

she shops all teh time and keeps things in boxes in her room, i woudlnt be surprised if she has all next years x-mas pressies already :roll: but she forgets what she has untill she rades through everything and i think thats why by the time she has dug it out of her room *aladans cave* the kids are too big for whatever it is :lol:

oh dear y dont u go help her tidy the romm and hint taht would be useful now??/

In my opinion (Rebecca gad aqua bumbo) the minute they try and get out of it or throw themselves out like Rebecca did, I would say they are too big for it.

I mite be wrong tho :wink:

takes you all afternoon just to get through teh room door, im telling you she should start her own shop :shock: she is a very clean and tidy person but she has far too much stuff for a small house. She collects really expensive ornaments from crumpton & woodhouse or something and they are all still in their boxes never been out of them and buried under more stuff :roll:

KX said:
In my opinion (Rebecca gad aqua bumbo) the minute they try and get out of it or throw themselves out like Rebecca did, I would say they are too big for it.

I mite be wrong tho :wink:

see thast my point i think shes too big for it and because we have bare stone floors she could hurt herself :( but OH says she will be fine in other words he wants to get use out of it :roll:

bloody hell well keep on her good side as u my inherrit them items heheheheh :lol: :lol:

dont put her in it if u think she cud hurt herself hun!!! no1s pride shud b put b4 ur babies safety ;) tell ur oh 2 stop bein a mummys boy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->