Bumbo Seat

J

Jade--x

Im thinking about getting a bumbo seat 4 my little boy..Has anyone else used them? Would you recommend? And what age did you use them from? x

thay are great. can be used from when baby can support own head

they're brilliant, I got mine 2nd hand as I personally think they are quite expensive new. I used it til Ally could sit unsupported. He just gets out now lol.

i loved ours, maddi used it from around 3months - when she could support her head, till now! we've just sold ours on ebay as she could escape from it :lol:

I wanted one for ages. So I bought one off E-bay, and since i've had it. I think she's been in it about 4 times for about 10 minutes. She doesn't like it. So for me it was a waste of money. But they are a great idea, and are really good. It's just a pity my daughter doesn't like sitting in it. :dohh:

I really wanted one when i first had logan so i bought one second hand

We had it 3 days and he has learnt to escape !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought mine second hand, Annabelle isnt really sure about, i bought the tray for it as she drops her toys otherwise, i got some highchair sucker toys and put them on the tray and she has stayed in the for ages

Lou
xxx

Aww thanks :)
By the sounds of it theyr really good to buy..but probs be better buyin one off ebay if some babys dont take to them?
Hes got really good head control, he lifted and held his head clear off the ground when he was lying on his belly or if his head was on your shoulder at 2 days so do you think hes too young to be put in one at 2 and a half month old?
x

I would not say overly used but definatly had its uses & would buy one :D x

I have one. I sat her in it but she doesnt have enough head control for it yet. I could tell she wasnt ready. Ill wait till about 3 months to use it properly

The bumboo was useful at times, but Kathryn didn't like it. She wouldn't stay in more then 5-10 min. Now she sits up by herself we don't use it anymore. I would've gotten one that did more (like have toys on it).

Helena can escape from hers and she never liked sitting in it anyways. Second hand is def. the way to go!

Aww thanks :)
I think its defo worth getting him one, and if they'll selling second hand I suppose I wouldn't really be losing much by just trying :)
I heard that they were made for improving they're posture and teaching them to sit up rite?

We got one off ebay for £6 for Alyssa that had been used only a couple of times. She already loves when we hold her in a sitting up position, so we think she'll really enjoy it. She doesn't quite have the necessary head control yet, but maybe in a few weeks.

I would say borrow it first and test it out before you spend the money on it;

It seems some babies LOVE them while others HATE them!

Yeah thats good advice actually, I just dont know anyone else that has one lol
I don't know anyone with babies.
I suppose if I can pick one up pretty cheap I don't mind paying and him not use it.
Worth a try I suppose :)
x

^ You can always resell it anyway if you end up buying it second hand and he doesn't like it for the same price, no money lost :)

I was just about to post and ask the same thing... I think im gunna buy one but second hand... how much would u spend on a second hand one???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->