Bumbo

joyfulsoul

Reaction score
WOW......I LOVE IT!!

useless thread but I just had it delivered (second hand - £7 on ebay :) ) and she love love loves it!!
Past few weeks Imogens been wanting to sit up all the time and get the ump over it, shes full of smiles and looks so happy in her bumbo.

Thanks to whoever it was that posted a thread a few days back about it :)

Have a nice days ladies :)

xx

awww bless her. Eli loves his bumbo! When I'm cooking I sit him in the bumbo on the kitchen worktop and he loves watching me cook xx

Bumbos are ever so slightly fabulous.....One of my best buys, however shortly after we got it, Aymen started sitting up alone so it wasnt used for THAT long!

If i have another, id defo buy it again - £7 is a bargain!

Bumbo's ate great. Harrison loves his. He had it at 3 months and he is 7 months now and still loves it.

You got a good bargain too :)

we have the tray that goes with and i find it particularly useful at feedtimes. she doesnt have a high chair yet as she's really dinky and would hardly see over the tray :haha:

but she gets on really well with it. good thing is to keep any packaging because they last forever and you could sell it on to another parent in need xx

Id say 3 months i reckon Katie :)

i think from about 4 months? it was my best ever buy my lo grew out of his 3 weeks ago im really gutted it was so handy when cooking tea.

Coralie loves her bumbo too, she loves sitting in it watching the tele LOL :haha:

WOW......I LOVE IT!!

useless thread but I just had it delivered (second hand - £7 on ebay :) ) and she love love loves it!!
Past few weeks Imogens been wanting to sit up all the time and get the ump over it, shes full of smiles and looks so happy in her bumbo.

xx

aww emilia loves hers too it's fab xx
I just noticed our daughters share a birthday xx

I loved my Bumbo with Riley, he was in it from 2 months (very advanced baby, ended up walking at 8months) and it was a godsend at meal times!
I have one ready and waiting for Louie when he is old enough x

I loved DDs bumbo and so did she! we used the hell out of ours, it actually turned from pink to yellow/green/rainbow colours from were we used it so much! it came everywere with us, picnics in the park, out at Fetes, visiting family/friends, also used it to bits at home, eating, sitting watching, playing (tray attachment is fab!) painting used it for everything!! she loved it most at showertimes, i know your not meant to use it in water, but a shower isnt really going to allow it to float and topple over! we would lower the shower down and both sit in the bath, her in her bumbo and me in front of her, she loved he water sprinkling all over her, most giggles we had ever heared from her! plus it was a really easy way to get her washed after painting or other messy play lol! xx

ahhh bless!

i got a bumbo for my lo and he hates it, doesnt like sitting up at all really!! i bought him a sit up ring as i thought that would be more comfortable than the bumbo but he still cries when i put him in it!!

scarlett is nearly 9 months and i use it more than ever really handy for feeding her and at least i know she will stay in the same place for more than 10 seconds

WOW......I LOVE IT!!

xx

aww emilia loves hers too it's fab xx
I just noticed our daughters share a birthday xx

Aawwww....time is going to fast don't ya think? Coming up 4 months now xx

Iv just ordered one myself with a tray from ebay, £13.i can't wait for it to be delivered now!

Iv just ordered a bumbo from ebay too, £13.i can't wait for it to be delivered now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->