Bump already at nearly 12 weeks?????

Lyd

Mummy
Reaction score
I just can't get my head around it. Is it even normal?? Or is it more bloat? I didn't start showing with my first pregnancy until away later.

Attachments

• IMG_7616.jpg
    IMG_7616.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 31
Early bumps are usually bloat, water retention, constipation... anything but baby. Flaunt it anyway :shrug: :haha:

Very cute bump! Think yourself lucky it's only appeared now, I grow a dress size as soon as I poas :haha:

You tend to show much earlier with subsequent pregnancies compared to 1st!

It's bloat, and it's the price we pay for having more than one baby. Haha. With my girls (#3 and #5), I didn't show until later, and with my first baby, I got a teeny little pooch at 13 weeks, but with my other sons (#2 and #4), I bloated and looked pregnant before even getting a BFP.

I already look pregnant and many people are now telling me so lol. I'm sure it is not baby yet, as I can only see my true bump in the morning when my bladder is full. I can still suck in most of my tummy to what I looked like pre-pregnancy. Most likely it is just the organs being pushed up and some bloat. Still fun to pretend and will be a true bump before you know it!

It's because it's your second! Everything is looser and now your body knows exactly what to do, so it starts doing it early. At 12 weeks, it's part bloat, a lot of uterus, and a little bit of baby. Enjoy it, it will only get bigger from here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"