bump already???

K

kimbresque

I'm 6 weeks and a day or something like that..... I really try to eat healthy still . I was working out 6 days a week prior to pregnancy and counting calories. Now I stint count but eat healthy and when I'm hungry...I exercise like 4 days a week and take walks. I'm already bulging in my tummy area.... my love handles are a bit thicker too. I did not have even a smigion of a bump until 15 weeks with my DD and didn't even really show until 6 months! Why would I be seeing these changes so soon? And does this mean I'm going to gain too much weight?? Thanks for any help.

:)

Maybe you have more progesterone in your system already with this one? That's one of the main causes of first trimester bloat. I don't think it would mean you will gain more weight either. It may even go down some by the time you hit 2nd tri (that's what happened to me) gl

Maybe you have more progesterone in your system already with this one? That's one of the main causes of first trimester bloat. I don't think it would mean you will gain more weight either. It may even go down some by the time you hit 2nd tri (that's what happened to me) gl

OK that's good. I think I remember reading it may go down after 12 weeks.

Sounds like its just a bloat :) I had one from 6 or 7 weeks that went away by 11. Wound up only gaining 16 lbs total so I don't think it is an indicator of possible weight gain :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->