Bump and Nub guesses PLEASE!!!!!

busymommy

Mommy of 3, expecting 5th
Reaction score
this is my 16 week belly bump, baby #4. 2 pictures, one with a tight shirt on, and one a little bit more lose. i also included the 13 week baby pic for nub guesses. my apt is Thursday and i cant wait!!!! i would love some guesses from you all :flower:

Attachments

• 16weeks-1-30-11.jpg
    16weeks-1-30-11.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 16weeks-Jan27-11-0838.jpg
    16weeks-Jan27-11-0838.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 13 weeks1.jpg
    13 weeks1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 73
I would have said a boy, but at 13 weeks it really could be either.

I don't think the nub can be seen as it's the leg we can see there but it looks like a girl to me.

I think boy, based on nub and head shape- my DS's scan looked just like yours. Just seen that you are hoping for pink, hope I'm wrong! xx

thank you everyone! i am so anxious, these forums really do help pass the time. i cant believe ive waited until my 4th (miscarriage) and 5th pregnancies to be involved!
my husband is out of town for work Mon-Thurs this week, he arrives around 6:30 pm Thursday evenign and my apt is in the morning. this will be the first time he is not with me at the gender scan-so our close is friend is coming and the tech will tell her the gender-keeping it a secret from me, and she going to then make a cake-either pink or blue, (and cover in frosting so you cannot tell the color) we invited osme family and friends over to watch us reveal the gender together!!!! i just cannot wait for this! its going to be so fun and an awesome memory to make for the last pregancy!!!

oh goodness! what will i do with a 3rd boy! lol we have a very large home, but it was built with 3 bedroom, so a girl would be ideal for sleeping arrangements LOL i could fit another bed int he boys room but that would be a lot of clothing to fit int he closet! haha PLUS i found a very beautiful dollhouse bunk bed that my hubby says "im only spending that kind of money if we have 2 girls, she (our girl) doesnt need a double bed"
eh whatever will be will be, an di find i=out in 3 days! eeeeeekkkkkk so excited

I'm guessing girl but I'm no expert on nub guesses

What do some of you mean by the shape of the head? I haven't heard that one before!

my husband is out of town for work Mon-Thurs this week, he arrives around 6:30 pm Thursday evenign and my apt is in the morning. this will be the first time he is not with me at the gender scan-so our close is friend is coming and the tech will tell her the gender-keeping it a secret from me, and she going to then make a cake-either pink or blue, (and cover in frosting so you cannot tell the color) we invited osme family and friends over to watch us reveal the gender together!!!! i just cannot wait for this! its going to be so fun and an awesome memory to make for the last pregancy!!!

That's a lovely way of doing it! I hope it goes really well for you. :)

**edit** Sorry, was typing this as you posted your last post. I'm glad your on the team you were hoping for!

aww Congratulations hun on it being a girl you wanted a girl to awwww xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->