Bump bands?

LittleBoo

Intactivist Mummy!
Reaction score
Anyone used these? If so, which would you recommend? I've seen some cheapies on Ebay but I hate to spend unnecessarily! Thanks :)

I got mine from new look and so worth it Hun.

Ive got the new look ones too, not yet used them as bumpy is hiding lol but think they will be out within the next couple weeks x

I ot the new look ones too, but must say i found them quite annoying to wear! I hate having stuff on my bellY!

I got the branded bumpbands from amazon - a twin pack, they're a nice quality but they don't quite hold my jeans up with them unbuttoned as they are supposed to, no doubt they'll be handier later on. I am a size 12 and got the size 8-12 and they're fairly loose.

x

I picked up a pretty good one in a shop here for around 10€ and absolutely love it now that my bump is bigger. If you don't plan on wearing dresses, skirts or extremely long shirts, you'll need one.

I got mine from newlook too - 3 for £10... white, black and grey :D

do they effectively hold ya jeans up?

I use mine to bridge the gap between my bottoms and tops to stop me flashing my tummy to the world!

before I was big enough for maternity pants I used a hairband around the button and hole of trousers and then the bump band to hide it :thumbup:

I got mine from Topshop, can't remember how much it cost coz it was over 2.5 years ago but I've worn it during both pregnancies and it's still comfy!x

I got a couple from ebay. I use them to hold up my pants when I cant fasten them. It works on some pants but not on others. Think they're a pretty good idea, especially to stop flashing your belly

I got mine from New look and whilst they were not great for holding up my trousers they did the job for not showing of my bump in tops. I too used a hair band or elastic band for keeping my trousers from falling down!!

One thing I did find them ace for was breastfeeding, I could pull up my top anywhere and not have my post pregnancy tummy on show. Made my breastfeeding experience easier and more comfortable. This in turn saved me the hassle of wearing breastfeeding tops when out and about and no silly nipple slits!!! Just a nursing bra and my usual tops. Job was a good un!!!

The best £10 I have ever spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->