Bump Book

Trying4Angel1

Mom & preggo with #2
Reaction score
I picked up a scrapbook this afternoon and some really cute baby stickers. I want to make a "bump book" to show my journey through the pregnancy. Just wondering if any one else was thinking of something like this and what kind of ideas you have?
:flower:

This is a lovely idea, i have been thinking of doing something like this also, fantastic to be able to re-live this journey any time you want! :)

Ah, very cute idea! I just bought a pregnancy book to journal our journey - hehe.

I've also thought about doing a blog for family/friends- but so far I've not gotten around to it. lol.

Enjoy!!!!

Well I was going to do something like this until DH ruined it and told me that I should wait because I could still miscarry... UGH.. ruined my moment!

giggly~ really seriously ...wth...why would he say something so mean?!!? :(

giggly~ really seriously ...wth...why would he say something so mean?!!? :(

I dont know, probably the same reason why he ruined my moment at walmart when I tried to buy a nuetral gender baby book and few nuetral gender things and he said the same thing.. well what if you miscarry? UGHHHHH

yea.. that is not cool!!! i'm wanting to be optomisitc.. i know that anything can happen but i'm thinking positive and so will DH otherwise i'll kick him outta here haha

I've started a book..........i purchased it from barnes and nobles its called the belly book. It's really neat it has spaces to right notes week to week and even pictures of your bump by week. It also has different spaces to put ultrasound pics. I love the book so far.

I just bought a notebook on monday, i had written a few things down when we first found out that im going to put in it. Found some cute vintage printables online too that im going to use. Just gotta get colour ink so i can print of a pic of the bfp. I havent told OH coz he will think im mad.

I have made my own scarp book and I have a few pregnancy tests and my scan pictures and congratulations cards and I have pressed some of the flowers we were given. My OH has also drawn in the size of baby according to measurements given at scans so we can see the quick progression. OH has also written a poem which is in there xx

ive got a preg journal,,, in there they have got
weeks 1-40 feelings and what u did and brought
when you tested... how u felt ... who u was with.... when did you tell your partner... how did her react?..... who was the first person you told...........
First tri
taste budes changed like/dislike....... how u feel your body has changed.....how you feel in general.......first scan........... bump picture..... names you have thought of...........

tbh i havent looked at 2nd tri yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->