Bump boy or girl??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Loula145, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Loula145

Loula145 Well-Known Member

I'm 28 weeks and stayed team yellow my bump sticks right out to the front almost like a cone with nothing at the side haha so would that go more towards a boy or girl I have also put on weight on my bum and thighs, I know this because my bum
    And thighs are coverd in stretch marks :(

2. Ol1vertwist

Ol1vertwist Well-Known Member

Sounds like and I'm having a girl.

3. tripletsOMG

tripletsOMG Well-Known Member

Every pregnancy is different and women carry different ?I have always been a beach ball and i have both boys and girls! good luck.

4. blink_baby

blink_baby Well-Known Member

my bump is more spread across and im having a boy , my friends sounds like urs, abit pointy at the front with nothing at the sides and shes having a girl. But i think it depends on the person and not necessarily the sex of the baby. x

5. leigh5tom

leigh5tom Mum to two :)

I'm carrying really low ans all the way round but I'm having a girl? No idea, I'm a bit dubious as to whether it has anything to do with it really aha :) x x x

6. Nov11_Mummy2b

Nov11_Mummy2b Poppy-Mae's Mummy

My bump has always been out front, I too have stretch marks on my thighs and am having a girl, confirmed at every scan as from 16weeks. So I vote defo girl. x

7. fairykate

fairykate Mad as a box of frogs

It has absolutely nothing to do with bump shape whatsoever lol. Your shape depends on what shape you are & your muscle tone. Everyone swore mine was a girl bump and it's definately a :blue:!!