Bump Buddies Needed!!

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
Hi All

I was hoping to make a list of bump buddies due around the 10th February so we can keep in touch :flower:

I am due February 9th!! We are one day apart...I can not wait..I am so excited!!!!:happydance:

Hey...how is things going for you? :flower:

:) Things are ok. I am anxiously waiting for Feb. to roll around...fearing labor, and wondering what our little girl looks like at the same time.

I feel a range of movements from day to day, and worry a little when I don't feel her move for awhile.

Sometimes I have pains, but it seems those are from stretching? Then having the normal pee-idous where I have to pee a zillion times throughout the day/night.

How are you and your little one doing?

I am due February 9th!! We are one day apart...I can not wait..I am so excited!!!!:happydance:

I notice you are from Iowa. How has the weather been throughout your pregnancy? I currently live in England, and feel rather lucky at the mild weather here compared to Ohio, where I was raised. I went to visit my family in September. While there, my mom and I were continually turning the air conditioner up and down or off and on throughout the night. :haha:

Ooh, this is exactly the thread I was looking for. Thanks Mummy_to_be87!

I'm due on Feb 15th like forevertired - first person here I've gotten to see here on exactly my date! :flower: And like NewAtThis13, a first timer :) Are we all first timers?

Hope you ladies and bumps are doing well! xx

Oh man...the weather is already nuts!! haha last Wednesday we had 4 inches of snow..then this past weekend it was int he 60's..now back down into the 30's. I am just hoping the really heavy snow falls hold off until I am done with school for this semester! how I saw your above post too...the peeing is out of control! at least 3 times during the night :( and pains and bladder kicks are getting a bit worse. I just can't wait to see my baby girl! I see your having a little girl too :) congrats

Are there only 4 of us? Have any of you felt a decrease in your baby's movements? A few days ago she was kicking like crazy...and now, I hardly feel anything.... luckily I have a midwife visit this coming wednesday...i'll just keep a close eye on the kicking, or the lack of kicking... my mom said she hardly felt my sister and I when she was pg for us, so maybe we are made the same....

Hey everyone, thanks for your replies to my thread, its soo exciting that we are all due around the same time, now we can keep in touch and share things :flower: I found it a bit scary moving over to third trimester as everyone seemed to be further on than me.

I love feeling my little ''yellow'' munchkin moving about and worry all the time when he/she has quiet days, I end up poking and prodding until I get a wee thud and then Im happy :)

Has anyone considered trying the Natal Hypnotherapy route for the labour/birth? I have got the cd downloaded and its really helpful and relaxing, I just hope it works :haha:

Are there only 4 of us? Have any of you felt a decrease in your baby's movements? A few days ago she was kicking like crazy...and now, I hardly feel anything.... luckily I have a midwife visit this coming wednesday...i'll just keep a close eye on the kicking, or the lack of kicking... my mom said she hardly felt my sister and I when she was pg for us, so maybe we are made the same....

I know how you feel, today my baby hasnt moved at all, I think he/she is having a long lie in, and I have been poking but nothing, Im actually worried, I have tried drinking fizzy drinks, lying on my left side but nothing and I dont like to bother my midwife, hopefully he/she will wake up soon :flower:

How have you been feeling today?

Hi i'm due on Feb 5th so not too far off from your d-date

I'm due same date as you!

Mummy-to-be-87, I got your friend request just there!!!! Thanks for that! I didn't know you could do that! x:hugs: x

I am due on 6th :flower: Hope she doesn't keep me waiting until valentines day, I am way too impatient to meet her.

I had a few quiet days at the beginning of the week mummy-to-be87 but she is going crazy the last few days! My midwife says they have growth spurts and sleep a lot more while they grow. However if you are worried or aren't feeling movements in your normal pattern or at least 10 per day you need to go get checked. I find a bath gets my little lady squiggling - maybe try that :shrug:

Exciting, worrying, tiring - I think I go through about 20 emotions per day :haha:

I am actually quite excited about the birth and the moment of meeting her. I must be mad :wacko:

I am due on 6th :flower: Hope she doesn't keep me waiting until valentines day, I am way too impatient to meet her.

I had a few quiet days at the beginning of the week mummy-to-be87 but she is going crazy the last few days! My midwife says they have growth spurts and sleep a lot more while they grow. However if you are worried or aren't feeling movements in your normal pattern or at least 10 per day you need to go get checked. I find a bath gets my little lady squiggling - maybe try that :shrug:

My mum surprised me with KFC for dinner and that seemed to get the baby moving, maybe its the spiciness of the hot wings :haha:

Oh I love when I lie still in the bath and the baby moves, its amazing!!

I hope your baby doesnt keep you waiting neither, if only all babies came on their due date we'd all be happy :happydance:

I'm due same date as you!

Mummy-to-be-87, I got your friend request just there!!!! Thanks for that! I didn't know you could do that! x:hugs: x

:hi: I only figured it out not so long ago neither, now Im adding mostly everyone around the same due date :happydance: February babies :happydance:

If you click on the persons name and go down to add to your contact list they get a friend request :flower:

How is things going for you?

Exciting, worrying, tiring - I think I go through about 20 emotions per day :haha:

I am actually quite excited about the birth and the moment of meeting her. I must be mad :wacko:

I go through the same emotions as you :haha:

No you arent mad, I am just the same, its getting to the point where I just want to hold him/her in my arms...I had a dream this morning where I gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl and I didnt want to wake up, I just wanted to take her out of my dream and look after her now, I cannot wait to have him/her here!!

I noticed you are hoping for a home birth!! Go you...Im way too nervous to have mine at home though it would be perfect, is this your first baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->