Bump Buddies?

BabyDoll007

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I'm new to this side of the forum. Thought I'd introduce myself. After 6 months of TTC I finally got my BFP this cycle! It's still really early days as AF is due tomorrow. I got my first "BFP" at 8 DPO in the evening on an IC and 9 DPO my FRER was darker than that. I've been testing every day since and the line is getting darker everyday. My husband and I are super excited to be having #2. I'm roughly 3w 5d and have booked an appointment with the dr to confirm on Saturday.

Anyone else fairly close and want to be bump buddies?

You're right there with me. I don't have a midwife apt till next month. But I am 4wks or so I believe.

4w1d today.
But I am bleeding...looks like a period but no severe cramps or anything like that. Just a dull feeling but nothing too bad.

I haven't booked an appointment yet either...health insurance starts July 1.

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I got my bfp on 13dpo which was sunday. Went in for my first blood test tuesday. I have my second one today. 7 cycles ttc with my dh for our first :)

Hi ladies. Thanks for joining me :flower:
Congrats on your BFP'S!! It's such an exciting time!

Twin2momma, when will you get your first appointment? I'm just going to see my GP as he needs to send the midwives a letter so I can book in.

Mrsbrrs I hope the bleeding settles down for you. Your tests look good.

NighFire, when do you get the results?

Hi baby doll. My first test came back. 612 cg and 19 progesterone. I should get my results from the second blood draw tomorrow. Hopefully anyway.

Mrsbrr do you have pink dye tests? I'd take another with pink dye to rule out evap lines on the clear blue. Or a digital. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->