Bump buddy due around 20th Sep :)

im due on the 29th if that counts :)

from north wales too :D

where abouts are you from?? xxx

Colwyn Bay at the moment, but moving to llandudno junction on feb 20th!! :)

You showing yet? any symptoms? xx

Can i join? i'm due 21st sept.
i'm hardly having any symptoms and have periods of questioning whether it is really happening or not. How is everyone else feeling?

Colwyn Bay at the moment, but moving to llandudno junction on feb 20th!! :)

You showing yet? any symptoms? xx

Not far then :) no not showing yet, feel bigger tho like bloated and constantly hungry but nothing appeals to me.
How about you?

Can i join? i'm due 21st sept.
i'm hardly having any symptoms and have periods of questioning whether it is really happening or not. How is everyone else feeling?

Im feeling exactly the same, registered with the midwife today so cant wait for her to get intouch and confirm everythig properly :)

Sick sick sick right now :( I'm so bloated, look about 4 months already! How you feeling??

well my boobs are a bit tender but thats about it.
no sickness and the silly thing is is that im worrying that i don't feel sick.
how do you do thebump thing? when i tried it wanted a us zip code so couldn't register

Not far then :) no not showing yet, feel bigger tho like bloated and constantly hungry but nothing appeals to me.
How about you?[/QUOTE]

Im the same, i have been feeling queasy at the thought of eating, yet im wanting to do so all the time... does that make sense?! I sort of have a bump, but that could just be excess breakfast knowing me lmao

going to tell OH's parents tonight... eeek!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"