bump buddy? :) due sep 22

3babesforme

Reaction score
anyone wanna be bump buddies? :flower: i'm 6 1/2 weeks pregnant with my third. i have lovely 3 and 4 year old boys, who will be 4 and 5 years old when this baby is born. :thumbup:

if you want to be my bump buddy- let me know! i think it would be fun to have someone to relate closely to (same stages of pregnancy) on here

Hi there! And Congratulations :flower:

I just went on 7 weeks yesterday. I'm pregnant with my second. I have a little girl who is almost 5 months old.

It looks as though your first two were close in age just like mine will be. How do you find it?

Hi there! And Congratulations :flower:

I just went on 7 weeks yesterday. I'm pregnant with my second. I have a little girl who is almost 5 months old.

It looks as though your first two were close in age just like mine will be. How do you find it?

yeah mine are 14 months apart and it was insane at first :haha: but they are the best of friends now :cloud9: you will do just fine!

That's what I've heard. I'm sure it will be very very busy! My LO is a really easy & chill baby, so hopefully I get another one like that :haha:

I'm due 27th September, according to my LMP. I also have two kids already, two girls, age 5 and 7 so I am looking forward to having a baby in the house again!

Im due 25th September with my 3Rd have DD 4 and ds 2.
Feeling nervous this time round lol
X

hi :) Im due 21st sep ... my 4th ! my 3rd sons 4th birthday is 25th September .... busy month ;-) xx

I'm due September 14th. My father in law's bday is the 17th, hubby's is the 19th, my mother's is the 21st, and my brother in law is the 24th! I really hope I don't go into labor later than expected!

Hi I'm due on the 21st sept - so far, haven't had a scan yet. It's our first so we're really excited, although I've mainly been feeling sick and tired rather than excited recently! My birthday is the 4th sept so if they arrive early I could have a fellow Virgo!

Hi , I am due 6th October with my first and so nervous already , I joined this site today to meet other people going through pregnancy the same time and chatting so feel free to message me :) I have no idea how to work this site yet so sorry if I'm hopeless haha :)

Aw welcome Danielle and congrats! This site is fab, lots of really lovely ladies. If you have a look you'll probably find an October group too (think they are in the groups section) I'm in the september one - it's fast moving, there so many ladies on it!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->