• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bump cast??

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing a bump cast.

This pg is going so fast and i know I say alot I can't wait for it to be over. But this is my last pg, there's a finality to it that makes me a little sad (teeny tiny bit)

I think a bump cast would be a fun way to look back at it and say wow how amazing it was to carry my little one inside my tummy.

And it could be something my lb could help with, he loves messy activities, and painting after it is dry maybe??

I have photos from my first pg I love looking back at, a shame I didn't do it last time.

Does anyone have any experience with bump casts? Any photos? (if not inappropriate to ask) is there a certain cast make to buy, I've seen a few on amazon (£17-£30) if it's going to last and be worth it i dont mind spending on it.

Is there any way of treating it so it would be more durable? Any experience, advice or suggestions much appreciated

I've got loads of time left yet so don't plan on doing it until nearly full term

Hiya, we did a cast of my last bump on my 30th birthday. It was lovely to do and I still get to 'try it on' to see how big I was at that stage.

I just used a cheap kit from ebay. It was very basic -just rolls of modroc that you cut to strips and some instructions but worked just fine. It dries faster if you use warmer water and we didn't use it all, despite it being a considerable bump...

...I might nick your idea actually and do one with this bump with my 4 yr old son :)

Here's a similar thing: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pregnant...671?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item33a30d5397

You may even be able to just buy the rolls for cheaper?

I think its a lovely idea but iv never done it.
I always wonder what you do with it after? Where do you store such a thing? X

Thank you ajos this is perfect. I can't wait for it to arrive, next question. To do the boobs or not????

bathbabe I'd use it as a pot puree bowl lol or a fruit bowl or keep it on the wall lol I dunno just fun to have and try on for fun when I'm missing my bump

Lmao, im only 22weeks and huge already, reckon id be able to use mine as a bath!! :haha:

bathbabe this made my chuckle haha bless u. I'd be scared I'd wait til I was closer t the end then miss out and be delivering early, but then if I do it too early is miss getting a true cast of me at my biggest

We did the boobs too...I think my other half found it quite erotic, lol!

Attachments

• 577000_10151533946225560_1069753782_n.jpg
    577000_10151533946225560_1069753782_n.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs