bump feels tight?

cherryness

Reaction score
Is this normal in pregnancy? my bump must be getting bigger and even before eating it feels like.... when you eat too much and your stomach is stretched / bloated. If this is normal can someone give me some tips on how to ease this feeling? its putting me off eating as filling my stomach only makes my bump feel even more stretched.

Hi! I get this too, I'm not sure how to relieve it either. I also find it feels like you can't straighten up as it stretches bump so much!

May try slathering on some cocoa butter and see if that helps :( Really need to eat lunch but dont feel hungry AT ALL - I feel uncomfortable :( and there was people saying second tri is supposed to be best part of pregnancy. Not only have I got this iv got monster acid reflux rearing its head every so often, and my hips have started to hurt loads. :cry: and my boobs have grown so much they have stretch marks developing. my beautiful boobies :( lol!

I found two purple stretch marks on my boob today band was distraught vain as it sounds! Re the fullness and titeness my midwife suggested eating little and often rather than big meals 3 times day. It's quite hard to do that believe it or not but it does help xxx

hey hunny its sazi :) ill talk to you later on facebook? be online after 2 and i can help you. im going through the same thing too. Our bodies are stretching past our navel now so its gonna get sore, I cant get comfy no matter what position im in. our bodys are stretching again for our little boy blues horray :) hope to talk to you later online :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"