bump has dropped at 34 weeks when did yours and how long after dud you go into labour

rani007

Reaction score
omg my bump has dropped and I'm only 34 weeks, it's made my spd unbearable and I'm unable to walk very far, has this happen to anyone else in previous pregnancy and how long after did you give birth thanks x

My bump has dropped already at 32 weeks, I'm 34 weeks tomorrow. I know what you mean about the SPD, it's a nightmare now she's low. x

I thought it was just me thinking that my bump has dropped but everyone I have seen today said it has dropped alot and looks like I'm about to pop any minute lol x

Lol, is it your first baby? I can't remember when my first dropped, but my second son dropped at 35 weeks and I had him at 39 weeks x

i want mine to drop!! might makes it a little easier to breath. I actually had a dream that my bump dropped but obviously that is as far as that went :(

lol no it's not my first lol u would think it is by the question but in my other pregnancy my bumps didn't drop at all but this 1 has which has made me think and ask a ftm question lol

I am starting to think it doesnt make any difference, my bump dropped at 30 weeks (2/5 engaged) then at 34 weeks fully engaged, 2nd baby so midwife told me it could be anytime now. 37 weeks now despite many false alarms nothing so far i think i will go the duration now

Mine didn't drop with either LO until I was in labour! x

Mine dropped at 32 weeks, and I was fully engaged from my 34week midwife appt. I was finally induced at 41+3so dont think it has much affect on when baby comes at all.

I don't want to have the baby yet as it's too early but my god it's made spd worse and o have awful pressure down below oh no how am I going to cope I've got 6 weeks left ;(

I dropped with my son at 33 weeks & had him at 37wks. Don't think "dropping" has much bearing on when you'll give birth. I'm only 29 weeks and baby has dropped already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->