• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bump has shrank !

lindak

Reaction score
Hi Ladies. Just wonder if any of you can relate. But my bump seems to have shrank !! ?? IS this normal ? Starting to get a little concerned!

i have no idea but could it be cos baby has moved?
x

I think it's because your baby has moved towards your back hun. I had a day where I was like AHHHH where's my bump gone?! I felt so normal and unbloated and I could almost suck my tummy in. But the next day I was like OHH there he is. So don't worry you'll be back to normal tomoro! xx

Thanks ladies !! I just cant wait till I have a bump that is noticable lol thought it was getting there and then this morning it disappeared !

I am about the same as you, 13w6d and so far the only bump I have had has been bloating, which I will have during the day then when I wake up it is gone so maybe you had bloating which has reduced?

you should get a wee bump in the early days and its perfectly normal to appear to dissappear as your body settles into that shape them wham it appears out of nowhere. I am sure in a day or so it will reappear again with avengeance and you will be all happy again. Eventually it stops dissappearing!

Thanks ladies ! Im sure somewhere along the line I will be longing for my flat tummy again but now I just want to have a bump !! lol

I was told that at the stage we r just now (midwife told me) the bloatiness that we orig had which formed most of our bump is now decreasing and the uterus is popping up now and the proper baby bump shape is forming... which means a slight decrease before the increase of the proper baby bump
does that make any sense lol?
:hugs:

my bump changes every day honey - no worries... especially as early as you are, its likely that most of your bump is bloat and depending on what you eat and how much, it will grow and then deflate again...

Thanks Ladies! I was wondering this also. I posted a pic of my bump just yesterday, and I looked huge, and now it's back to being small...good to know that it is normal though

Thanks ladies ! You have put my mind at ease. I cant wait for hosp app on 12th may ! Feel like it will never come !

I know I look bigger after a large meal, sometimes even a tall glass of water creates a significant increase. I also have come to believe that my baby moves around depending on what I'm doing. If I've been standing for a while, she comes forward, but when I'm sitting or laying down, she retreats. (I guess, basically my uterus is settling, but doesn't it sound nicer to say it's Baby's doing?) **Sometimes** if I rub my belly and ask nicely, she'll poke out a bit, but usually...no dice. I just look bloated.

You're baby may have decided to explore the back room. :)

The other ladies told me it can be quite a while before you start to properly show.

I had big days and small days with my bump. What I ate affected the size, bloating affected it, baby's position. Don't worry hun!

i wish i had a bump :) but nope jst a flabby belly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"