Bump/Lump Between eyebrows

carbafe

Reaction score
Since my oldest was born he has had a raised bump between his eyebrows. Sometimes it is more noticeable than others and there has been the odd time someone has thought he has bumped his head.

Does anyone elses LO have this ??

I was at the osteopath today with DS2 and she had mentioned that she had been working on hi forehead and that might be more pronounced which made me think about DS1 again. I can't for the life of me remember what she called it. I mentioned that DS1 had a bump there (he was at nursery) and she just asked if maybe my husband had a noticeable bump there but he doesn't.

None of our health visitors GP's etc have ever mentioned it so I don't think it is anything to worry about but I do wonder about it a lot !

Here is a photo where its quiet noticeable

1966965_10152159857296848_5047061777286462187_n.jpg

I've no clue- maybe someone else will have some insight?

I'd just ask the doc next check up and get an explanation. Least you'd know what it is. Like you said, nothing to worry about or they'd have mentioned it much earlier. I'd be curious too though.

I would get it checked out just to be certain. It never hurts to ask and have it looked at.

Hi there did you ever get this checked out? My 6 month old seems to have the same thing. Except her bump gets red when she gets angry or exerts herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->