Bump measurements?

S

Sparkledust09

Ok this is a bit of a random thing to ask, but I was just wondering and interested in what other's bump measurements are? :thumbup: I was curious the other day about mine, as people keep saying am I sure there's only one in there (yes I am) and am I sure of my dates (yep!) as people seem to think my bump is very big for 19 weeks. I measured around it and it is about 43 and a half inches. Has anyone else ever done this and if so what are your measurements?? :winkwink: Maybe a pointless thread - the things we think about eh!!! xxxx

I'm 22 weeks and mine is 46 1/4 inches at the widest point =] xxx

Wow you girls have big bumps. Mine measures 38 inches round and i thought i was pretty big. The mean MW said my baby was going to be small when i saw her today. She measured spot on 5 weeks ago so i think i just have a compact bump! x Id love to know other peoples measurements :) x

Haha I'm pleased it's not just me with my tape measure out!! Bet you have a really cute bump cocopops! Xx

Mine only measures 33 inches...got a very small bump at the moment :)

hehe! thanks SparkleDust :) Im sure my tummy wont be small after all those christmas biscuits go in it! x

hehe! thanks SparkleDust :) Im sure my tummy wont be small after all those christmas biscuits go in it! x

Haha I think our tummies will be a darn sight bigger after Xmas! Tis the season to eat drink and be merry! Except we can't really do the drinking part! :dohh:

thanks for posting your measurements ladies i'm finding it very interesting comparing xxx

Mine's only 30 inches..eeek! Mind my waist was tiny before (23 inches) and babies measurements were all fine at my scan today, she's just well tucked in there I think/hope!

Mine's only 30 inches..eeek! Mind my waist was tiny before (23 inches) and babies measurements were all fine at my scan today, she's just well tucked in there I think/hope!

she's just very snug in there! Xx

I just re-measured my bump... and by measurements it hasn't grown much however... It looks tonnes bigger! Its gotten alot higher up and lookes alot bigger and more bump-y than before

Its 47" round at the widest point now compared to 46" at 22 weeks... only a growth of 1" in 4 weeks... hmm thats not alot but i look very diffrent, and my fundal height has gotten alot higher! xxx

mines 35inches and my bumps measuring 2 weeks further im 26 weeks but measure 28 weeks but my last son was 2 weeks early and 9lbs 2 but he was measuring 6 weeks ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->