Bump moving when the baby kicks!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by xxlollyxx, Apr 27, 2009.

1. xxlollyxx

xxlollyxx Well-Known Member

Is anybody else experiencing this??it is truly amazing I can see my belly moving when the baby kicks...My god also my baby kicks so much during the day.....This is my first baby but i thought you werent supposed to feel the baby until around 19-20weeks but ive been feeling the good hard thumps from 17 weeks!!!There not even flutters there actual thumps,slightly uncomfortable on the bladder....ive been murdered with nausea and m/s this has truly made me think all the time i threw up was well worth it!My friends have felt and seen my belly move...It seriously made my bf day when he felt the baby....:hissy:!!!xxx:hug:

2. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

its amzing isnt it. i lay on my bed for hours watching her wriggling around and kicking! makes me realise there is a baby in there!

3. xxlollyxx

I know it is mad!!!I love looking at my belly,its such a special moment!!Have my 20 week scan next week so will post pics!!!xxx

4. Chaos

Chaos Mum to one =)

Yes, I LOVE this. I can't wait till she has some real weight behind her and I can see elbows and stuff haha.

5. xxlollyxx

I know i was just watching videos on you tube of the baby moving at 34 weeks all i can say is WOW!!!That is amazing but a little bit scary!!xxx

6. sam76

sam76 Mummy to George & Louie

cant wait for mine to move xxxxxxxxx

7. aries5486

aries5486 Mummy 2 Jenna & Blue Bump

i had this the other day in the bath!!! i got a fright when it first happened lol now im amazed by it :) xxx

8. augustbaby09

augustbaby09 Well-Known Member

Yeh its strange but nice seeing the bump bounce. I still not used to seeing when baby is turning over though and my stomach slowly moves in a wave effect.Its strange lol x

9. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

:lol: lovely to see isn't it! :happydance:

Feeling and seeing LO move about, is the best part of pregnancy IMO. :hug: x

10. Armywife

Armywife Mummy to 2 beauties

I love love love when she does big kicks and i can see my tummy move! As you said, she could probably go a bit easier on the bladder though! (Won't complain too much!)

Congrats honey, am so happy for you, its amazing! x x x

11. Clare Bear

Clare Bear 2 Daughter's 1 Baby boy x

I agree
    xx

12. xxKelxx

xxKelxx Well-Known Member

I saw my little one kick for the first time today :happydance: My belly twitched as he kicked. It freaked me out a bit.

And oh gawd I have times when he gives me a good kick in the bladder, I have to run off quick to the loo.

13. lindypops

lindypops Lin, Si and Eve

It does seem to make some of the more rubbish parts seem much more bearable.

I sat for a while and watched this the other day - DH was also enchanted by it!

14. xxlollyxx

Yeah i know i agree it is the best part about the pregnancy as much as the scans i think!!!Cant believe theres an actual baby growing in the!!Sort of a reality check aswell for me!!Yeah i hate the way my bladder just seems to be getting a good beating now lol!!Oh well i just cant wait to actually meet my baby!!!xxx

15. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Everyday I look forward to coming home and laying down to watch bubs kick and squirm in my belly. It's really amazing to watch!

16. ClaraCluck

ClaraCluck Mummy

I love it! I sit with my tummy out when I'm at home cos I love watching it. It also happens when I'm in the bath, think baby loves the sound of water!

17. trace123

trace123 mummy2oliver+pregnant

yes i love it when he kicks me he moves a lot in the day, and i see a hard lump stick out must be his head or bottom i think it is amazing as well. ive been feeling this since i was around 17weeks im now almost 26weeks.xx

18. staceymy

staceymy Mummy To Two Princesses

Its the most weird thing ever. Towards the end you can sort of make out which body parts are poking thru.

19. HeidiLSparks

HeidiLSparks Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

I have it and I am blown away by it. It is sooo amazing!!!!!! :D

20. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

I waste so much time watching my belly and placing my hands on it so I can feel him. It's fab. So weird thinking that's actually a little boy in there with a mind of his own :yipee: