Bump moving when the baby kicks!!!

xxlollyxx

Reaction score
Is anybody else experiencing this??it is truly amazing I can see my belly moving when the baby kicks...My god also my baby kicks so much during the day.....This is my first baby but i thought you werent supposed to feel the baby until around 19-20weeks but ive been feeling the good hard thumps from 17 weeks!!!There not even flutters there actual thumps,slightly uncomfortable on the bladder....ive been murdered with nausea and m/s this has truly made me think all the time i threw up was well worth it!My friends have felt and seen my belly move...It seriously made my bf day when he felt the baby....:hissy:!!!xxx:hug:

its amzing isnt it. i lay on my bed for hours watching her wriggling around and kicking! makes me realise there is a baby in there!

I know it is mad!!!I love looking at my belly,its such a special moment!!Have my 20 week scan next week so will post pics!!!xxx

Yes, I LOVE this. I can't wait till she has some real weight behind her and I can see elbows and stuff haha.

I know i was just watching videos on you tube of the baby moving at 34 weeks all i can say is WOW!!!That is amazing but a little bit scary!!xxx

cant wait for mine to move xxxxxxxxx

i had this the other day in the bath!!! i got a fright when it first happened lol now im amazed by it :) xxx

Yeh its strange but nice seeing the bump bounce. I still not used to seeing when baby is turning over though and my stomach slowly moves in a wave effect.Its strange lol x

:lol: lovely to see isn't it! :happydance:

Feeling and seeing LO move about, is the best part of pregnancy IMO. :hug: x

I love love love when she does big kicks and i can see my tummy move! As you said, she could probably go a bit easier on the bladder though! (Won't complain too much!)

Congrats honey, am so happy for you, its amazing! x x x

I saw my little one kick for the first time today :happydance: My belly twitched as he kicked. It freaked me out a bit.

And oh gawd I have times when he gives me a good kick in the bladder, I have to run off quick to the loo.

Yeah i know i agree it is the best part about the pregnancy as much as the scans i think!!!Cant believe theres an actual baby growing in the!!Sort of a reality check aswell for me!!Yeah i hate the way my bladder just seems to be getting a good beating now lol!!Oh well i just cant wait to actually meet my baby!!!xxx

Everyday I look forward to coming home and laying down to watch bubs kick and squirm in my belly. It's really amazing to watch!

I love it! I sit with my tummy out when I'm at home cos I love watching it. It also happens when I'm in the bath, think baby loves the sound of water!

yes i love it when he kicks me he moves a lot in the day, and i see a hard lump stick out must be his head or bottom i think it is amazing as well. ive been feeling this since i was around 17weeks im now almost 26weeks.xx

Its the most weird thing ever. Towards the end you can sort of make out which body parts are poking thru.

I have it and I am blown away by it. It is sooo amazing!!!!!! :D

I waste so much time watching my belly and placing my hands on it so I can feel him. It's fab. So weird thinking that's actually a little boy in there with a mind of his own :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->