Bump name

JessicaMarie

Pregnant!
Reaction score
So, 2 part question:
1. what do you call your bump?
2. What are you actually going to call your baby?

We call my bump "Womb Piggy" but will name it Juliette for a girl or Theodore or Hezekiah for a boy.

I knew a couple that called their unborn baby "Thor" but couldnt pick a name until they realized "our thor" sounded like Arthur and they went with that, which I found to be so adorable!

1) We call bump "Sasquatch" :haha: Funny story behind that...
My mum has been awful anytime I tell her a name I like and she's been pushing her favourite boy name "Griffin" at me. Now I don't mind Griffin but I don't want it shoved down my throat every time I talk to her.
So she's telling my brother and SIL "I thought of the cutest name for a boy - Griffin!"
My SIL goes "Um...isn't that a bird?"
My brother goes "Nope, its a mythological creature"
They proceeded to make fun of the name for a bit and then my brother goes "Hey mum, I just thought of the cutest name for a boy - Sasquatch!"
So I've told my mum from now on the baby's name is Sasquatch because I'm tired of her opinions and it's stuck as a nickname!

2) We haven't discussed names too much yet. We're waiting until January when we find out if it's a boy or girl.
We both love Ever/Everleigh for a girl. Can't agree on a boy's name...I love Declan but he's not a fan

I call it bubs or babs or baby or some cushy name like that :)

We have a name for each sex that we like but gonna find out in just over 2 weeks anyway :)

I call my bump peanut or cupcake..lol What can I say I have a thing with food right now..lol

As for names I am having a girl and her name is Airyonna Kathleen if she was a boy the name would of been Emmett Joseph.

libbylou~ I LOVE the name Ever/Everleigh!!! I thought about these names too!! But I got my daughters name in a dream I had before I knew she was a girl so I felt it was right to go with that name.

I call my bump my little "beanie baby" and when we find out the gender it will either be Evangeline Joy (Eve for short) or Dominic Francis (Nicky for short). :)

My bump is called Twinkle- my best friend names it and i think it's do cute!
No actual names as yet though.

We call bump either olive (stuck in DH's head - he asks me every week "How big is the baby now?" and olive was like week 9!) or just baby or bump.

Actual names - for a boy Michael Éamon and for a girl we're not sure, but possibly Hannah Rose, Hannah May or Aisling (middle name undecided!!).

The bump is called Kermit at the moment. Silly story behind that one! Don't know the gender yet and haven't had much serious discussion of names.

We downloaded a Names app on the phone. Kermit was actually on the list which gave us much giggles that it was being suggested as an actual real name. So we have decided to call the bump Kermit while we still can.

Bump was either splodge, bump or baby and now we know it's a boy we mostly call him by his name which is going to be Ashley James.

Bump name: JPN=JellyBean Nighmare because of all the hell its put me through:happydance:(but I would not trade her for the world :) )

We are having a girl and her name is Camryn Olivia

I call him 'Monster' as he is a big boy already

We are debating names, but probably Finn (or Jack) with middle name Matthew for my FIL, who died last year...

best wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->