• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bump not growing

rensben

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am 16 weeks today and I swear that my bump has not grown since I was about 12 weeks. What's with that? Anyone else not seeing growth?

Me!! I have the tiniest bump in the world. And at 23 weeks am very panicked, but MW told me uterus is in the right place, and everything was ok. I just wished I looked bloody pregnant at 5 and half months!!

My bump didn't really do much at all until about 17-18 weeks. That's when I first started gaining some weight also. Now i'm 22 weeks and I have a bump...but it's not near as big as alot of other womens at 22 weeks.

I was going to write nearly exactly the same thing - I swear my bump seems to have reduced in size in the last few weeks - its so worrying but assume as other ladies have the same thing then perhaps its quite normal

I think I only started popping at about 16 weeks +. I woke up with a cute little bump, just like those stories :) Wouldn't worry at all, means your muscles are strong that's it.

hmmm ok sounds normal then. I am sure the baby is growing but where is the question. Hopefully strong stomach muscles mean they'll pop back into place after the birth!

Wishing you all lovely bumps for the new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"