Bump Pain????

Wantingbbbump

Airyonna is here 4/2/2012
Reaction score
i have been getting really bad and very painful pain going across my bump right below my belly button. It feels like the muscle is cramping or um being pinched really hard. Sometimes it hurts so bad I can't sit straight or even stand up all of the way. It's not BH's or contraction as my belly is soft but OMG this is really hurting!! Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone have any idea why the heck this is going on? Or advice of things to do to try to get it to stop?

May be a pulled muscle or something along those lines. Sorry I can't be more help :(

I had a sore tummy right around my belly button yesterday (still not sure why) but it would hurt when i moved certain ways, and especially if I touched it. But today the pain is pretty much gone. So I'm going to chalk it up to stretching.

Hope you feel better soon! :flower:

I get sharp pains in the side of my bump or near my belly button. It usually happens when i over due my workouts. Have you been running around alot today?
Usually sittin down and relaxing makes it go away. I figured it was just painful pinching round ligament pains.

I get what you describe when I walk faster than at an old lady shuffle. Do you get them suddenly out of the blue or in connection with work-outs or walking? I have been told that it is my ligaments stretching and that a belly support might help me and I am going to see if I can find one today. Might this be something that could help you too?

It just sounds like ligament pains :/ No fun at all!

It could be a ruptured belly button or muscle Hun. It happen to me and to my mom it's very common and will sort itself out you may find it will bruise a little if it is that but don't worry it's just if you have a growth spurt and your body can't quite keep up. Pop and see your MW if it persists tho xxxxxx

It could be a ruptured belly button

Is that the same as a herniated belly button? I was going through my old blog from when I was pregnant with my daughter and saw a post that simply said "I have a herniated belly button, fun!" but I don't remember it.

My belly button popped already and someone asked if it was herniated. I honestly have no idea but don't recall any pain associated with it.

Defo sounds like round ligament pain to me. Sometimes mine arent bad, but today I got up from the couch weird and the ligament that goes to my pubic bone tensed up like when you get a charlie horse/muscle spasm.. it lasted for a few minutes and then finally relaxed. Sometimes it happens when I get out of the car too! Try massaging it out sometimes that helps me..

Don't mean to read and run, sounds like RLP to me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->