Bump Pains.....Advice

S

star-dust

Was unsure about postin but will in case it helps anyone!

I had a long chat with my m/w last night about various pains as I have been getting a very random pain near my belly button, she had no idea what it is, its like a sharp pullin pain, she things its prob were the top of my uterus is growin and not to worry and if the pain continues then see my doc in between take paracetemol is needs be!

So I decided to ask her what sort of pains I should be concerned about..she replied

Any bad crampin/af style cramps low down near pelvis bone needs to be checked out, as with even the slightest hint of blood

pains round the hips, can be pressure from baby growing if you think about it, your body is used to carryin just your weight, and all sudden it has this extra weight to lump around, your body is trying to adjust in doing so it will ache and be sore at times, warm baths and keep the limbs movin help,

streching pains round the tummy/on tummy is just your skin and insides adjusting to the changes in your body, bit like above!

So basically she told me if i get af style cramps get it checked out else try not to panic as long as feeling babs movin, if Im used to babs moving loads then it goes quiet for 48hrs or more then pop up and see her if I want to hear h/b but its more likly at my stage (18weeks) that babs has taken a back seat and is hiding!!

Hope this helps some of you

Thanx stardust, muchos helpful info xxx

hey,thanks helpfull post . i still get bad af type crampy pains alot....always put just put it down to streching xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->