Bump pictures!

JoHio

Reaction score
I know there is a separate thread for this, but I was wondering if anyone in the final few weeks of the 3rd tri wanted to join me in posting our pictures here. They can get lost in the fray above, I find, and I'd love to see pics from some of you ladies I've been skulking about the forums with for the past few months.

Here is the bump and I yesterday, 36 weeks!

Attachments

• Harvery at 36 weeks.jpg
    Harvery at 36 weeks.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 38
You just made realise I haven't taken one single bump pic this time around!! Took one every month last time 😂 Will try and remember to do one later! X

Cute!
I love looking at bump pics too :)

Attachments

• IMG_7185.jpg
    IMG_7185.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 20
Aw! It's so beautiful and strange to see. I mean, there is a PERSON in there. Hahaha! This is my fourth and it doesn't get any less surreal to me. If anything, I am more and more amazed by it. :)

That's really sweet. Yeah it's crazy, I remember when my son was born I couldn't believe that that fully formed baby with hair and open eyes and nails and a bum (haha) had been inside me. And now that I've gone past the point where I had him, I'm looking at newborn pictures of him thinking "she's already older than that!!" :haha: :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->